YRC A Veteran's Day Story You Won't Forget!

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by Freightmaster1, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Freightmaster1

Freightmaster1 Well-Known Member

wongway, jimmy g, Triplex and 6 others like this.
  2. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

My question is that if they are wounded veterans then why wouldn't the VA pay for the surgery?

jimmy g and falconfan like this.
  3. twisted-hippie

twisted-hippie Owner & CEO of the "TWISTED HERB PLANTATION"

Driver Since:
    :usa::usa::usa:
    [​IMG]

jimmy g, Wrench97 and Triplex like this.
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    That’s my main problem with Government provided HealthCare. If Private Insurance says no, you can appeal, get outside help, or pay yourself. If all we have is Total Government HealthCare, and the Government says no- then you’re done. Period.

Elwood likes this.
  5. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I understand your position. I have mixed feeling on the subject of government provided healthcare. But I'm talking about combat wounded disabled veterans. They should be able to have any operation that may be needed for them to attain some quality of life regardless of the costs. If the VA isn't providing for the veteran because of costs then I can see why on average 22 veterans a day are committing suicide.

6. joes bar and grill

joes bar and grill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Not true, I have successfully challenged the VA on more than one occasion

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    I referred to the proposed MediCare for All. Before OCare was forced thru, one woman in Obama’s audience asked about a transplant for her 101 year old, still sharp as a tack Mother. Obama told her she needs to realize that the cost to Society would be a waste, and it was time to give her Mom a Pain Pill. (There are videos of him saying that)

Under a Medicare for All type Program, Doctors cannot acccept cash, or payments from any other entity except Government. And there would be (as WAS, now dropped) in OCare, a Board of Directors, directing what patient gets money spent on them, determined by how much value that person is deemed to provide to Society, proportional to the Cost of the Operation. Called The Whole Lives Plan, written by Ezekiel Emmanuel. Hence, Sarah Palin’s correct term- Death Panels. Old people, and Special Needs Children would be allowed to die, saving money for the Government, and supposedly making America more efficient.

Elwood likes this.
  8. joes bar and grill

joes bar and grill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Just like England and Canada

jimmy g likes this.