Yellow | A Vote In Anger!

As usual you respond without reading what was printed. You RESIGNED. But you will stay on here telling everyone how they were wrong and you have the answers. Why are we not surprised.

Hello! H e l l o: knock knock:

My post agreed with yours and gave yours credence, Mr Thickskull... :LMAO:

I know you have disgust for me, but your last five criticisms of me (esp the one on the 13 things the strong avoid) were complete bass-ackwards. Methinks you post in rage without engaging logic when it comes to 'dissing' Lil ol me...

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual you respond without reading what was printed. You RESIGNED. But you will stay on here telling everyone how they were wrong and you have the answers. Why are we not surprised.

Why does someone's status with YRCW have anything to do with the accuracy or relevance of their posts? I'm still trying to get a reasonable answer to that question.

Why does someone's status with YRCW have anything to do with the accuracy or relevance of their posts? I'm still trying to get a reasonable answer to that question.

A: jealousy

B: control

Can't have competing ideas, might disrupt the brain-washing...

As usual, you had to add an insult. Now who are the ones that are thin skinned?

I calls Em as I sees Em. I compliment the Deserving. I condemn the deserving. Politically correct is illogical. I gave your post credence, and in your rush to insult me you showed Thick-headed prejudice. I can't help you get over yourself, your hatred, your jealousy... :biglaugh:

As usual, you had to add an insult. Now who are the ones that are thin skinned?

:LMAO: now, if you'd thrown Thick-Headed back at me, I'd have given you greenies/ reputation points and laughed WITH you AT me! But THIN-skinned? Really??? No one can take the stuff from this forum daily since 1999 and be thin-skinned. Even the writers of LaVernge and Shirley couldn't have come up with that one! :biglaugh: as Ronnie said in '84- There You go again... :LMAO:

It's about standing up for yourself. We gave, they squandered. Enough was enough. If the company showed some real progress in turning things around then maybe the vote wouldn't have been needed. I see the day-to-day operation, and its horrible. These things need to be fixed, simple efficiency issues that, system wide, would make a world of difference to the bottom line. The NO voters don't want the place to close, but, ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH!

We, The Teamsters, didn't make this mess, so why are WE asked to clean it up? Sorry, but I wasn't raised that way.

Why does everyone keep insisting that we have been asked to "clean up this mess".. We have been asked to "help give the company a fighting chance"... there is a BIG difference. It's all perspective my friend.

Just because you resign and move on to something else doesn't mean that you don't have a point of view or an intellectual addition to the conversation. Sometimes those removed the farthest have the best view of the situation... Just saying...

There is no reasonable answer - except that those not emerged in the pure emotion of the situation might say something that stops the pure rage and makes someone think... and NO ONE in the middle of an overwhelming emotion wants it to stop... even if it is negative.... it's an adrenalin rush... That's as reasonable as I can get out of my head :)

The plan hasn't work for the last 4 years, this just gives the top more time to stuff their pockets.

Simply - The "plan" was to keep YRCW in business. YRCW is still in business. How is that a failed plan?

What was your view of "the plan"? I didn't read anything that said - "The plan is to be out of debt in 4 years" Nor "The plan is to be making money hand-over-fist in 4 years" - The only think I can remember reading was "we want to save as many good teamsters jobs as possible" - so to that I say - EACH AND EVERY TEAMSTER THAT SITLL HAS A JOB WAS PART OF A SUCCESSFUL PLAN....

Just my opinion. :)

I actually think the original plan might've worked, had government stayed out of the stimulus and entitlement and adding new regs business. The plan was to work in a growing economy. Government regs and ObamaCare stopped economic growth. No growth, no new freight, no shipments, and higher costs. It all works hand in hand....

I actually think the original plan might've worked, had government stayed out of the stimulus and entitlement and adding new regs business. The plan was to work in a growing economy. Government regs and ObamaCare stopped economic growth. No growth, no new freight, no shipments, and higher costs. It all works hand in hand....

I'm not sure where your incisive analysis on US economic growth is coming from? I don't think government intervention had anything to do with the position that we're in now. If anything we probably would have gone out of business if the stimulus package didn't help break the procyclical reductions in shipping volumes.

United States GDP Growth Rate | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar