ABF | ABFS Teamsters Need To Chill Out! Hoffa Has Your Backs!

Thanks, I feel so much better now! For a minute there I thought we were being sold out...I mean sold off!

sold off lmao former roadway and then cry now abf best company ihave worked for if cry i ment yrc was to but abf freight i woludm be come a nun

sold off lmao former roadway and then cry now abf best company ihave worked for if cry i ment yrc was to but abf freight i woludm be come a nun

When you sober up, try that one again, I think you were giving me the business, but not sure! I'm a big boy, I can take it, so, by all means speak your mind, if there's anything in there?

Mr. Hoffa could put all this business to rest...if he took this stand...and the membership stood with him....with a statement more like this....Let this Great and Proud Union of hardworking members put you Mr. Welch, and your financiers, on NOTICE, Please, by all means, strike whatever deal you desire, that you feel is best, for the companies shareholders, but, be sure, on that very day, at whatever hour that the SEC approves the deal for a virtually defunct company, except for the sacrifices of the Union membership, to buy a solvent competitor, that also employs our members, I will personally approve a walkout of all members, until all members of record that were laid off by YRC are paid full back wages at the original NMFA standards, and furthermore, all full pension contributions due those members are paid into the pension fund coffers. Then and only then will these companies resume operations, and any merger of YRC and ABF will fall under the guidelines of the original NMFA contract that was opened for renegotiation to save YRCW. You good folks have a nice Wall Street day! Tell Mr. DEEP POCKETS to pay up or LOCK THE GATES! Of course, that would be the end of the Ponzi scheme, so we all know that will never happen!

Mr. Hoffa could put all this business to rest...if he took this stand...and the membership stood with him....with a statement more like this....Let this Great and Proud Union of hardworking members put you Mr. Welch, and your financiers, on NOTICE, Please, by all means, strike whatever deal you desire, that you feel is best, for the companies shareholders, but, be sure, on that very day, at whatever hour that the SEC approves the deal for a virtually defunct company, except for the sacrifices of the Union membership, to buy a solvent competitor, that also employs our members, I will personally approve a walkout of all members, until all members of record that were laid off by YRC are paid full back wages at the original NMFA standards, and furthermore, all full pension contributions due those members are paid into the pension fund coffers. Then and only then will these companies resume operations, and any merger of YRC and ABF will fall under the guidelines of the original NMFA contract that was opened for renegotiation to save YRCW. You good folks have a nice Wall Street day! Tell Mr. DEEP POCKETS to pay up or LOCK THE GATES! Of course, that would be the end of the Ponzi scheme, so we all know that will never happen!
That is exactly How it should be done. 2.5 billion is about what those crooks have taken from their employees. They already showed they can not run 2 business at once roadway and Yellow. And Welch Staded he would sell every thing thatwas not tied down. How is that a help. Putyour money together and make an offer.YRC are crooks they manapalate that stock badly and have never been brought up on charges for that. I am not an ABF employee but this nonsense with YELLOW has to stop. This is all they have been doing for years, BUY a company and sell it off. But their own company is not worth anything. Until it bought Roadway. BUT they have sold almost all it off.