XPO | Aim for the '78 Pinto

icuicp

TB Veteran
Credits
Remember if you work in the Central or Eastern region you can hit 7 1978 Ford Pintos or 1 2008 BMW. Aim for the Pinto.:hysterical:

Remember if you work in the Central or Eastern region you can hit 7 1978 Ford Pintos or 1 2008 BMW. Aim for the Pinto.:hysterical:

Stopped traffic........Construction zone.........Right lane occupied by a Rolls Royce..........Left lane has a Ford Pinto........Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Can't stop. Where to now? Hit the PINTO!:TR10driving03: Who comes up with these brainstorm ideas? All of the industry is coughing up a lung laughing! All this entertainment free at our expense.

They really picked a bad example for the DVD. Doesn't anybody remember the Pinto being notorious for exploding gas tanks? I was a kid and even I remember those news stories.

Do wha......?? hit the poor guy in the pinto rather than the guy that can afford another vehicle without a blip?? Why not hit brakes, knock over the barrels and use the whole roll of emergency toliet paper afterwards?? LMAO!! Hit the pinto.....:hysterical::biglaugh:

Say, does anyone know if there are still Pintos on the road today?? :hide:

If I understood the video, hitting the pintos was the point system and that no longer exists. There is now a 3 accident limit in a rolling 12 month period. 3 rollovers or 3 missing mirrors and you're done. How 'bout all my negative points? I guess they're gone and we all stsrt at 0. Anyway you can now hit the Bently. What the hell, aim for the rich. Press on

If I understood the video, hitting the pintos was the point system and that no longer exists. There is now a 3 accident limit in a rolling 12 month period. 3 rollovers or 3 missing mirrors and you're done. How 'bout all my negative points? I guess they're gone and we all stsrt at 0. Anyway you can now hit the Bently. What the hell, aim for the rich. Press on

As of right now the point system is still in effect for east. The change has not started yet.

After seeing the video and the whole thing about the pinto i was..... speechless. Remember if you find yourself in an unfortunate situation to always drive to preserve life and property first and foremost.

my uncle has a pinto sitting on his land. where do i need to put it for us safe drivers. oh yea, do vegas fall in this plot also. uncle also has a wrecked vega. both rusty threw and threw, but, we should be able to use them for our purposes.

Get them running and start riding next to every Conway truck you can. Just think, if you get hit and survive, you'll have one heck of a lawsuit!! :1036316054::biglaugh::biglaugh:

my uncle has a pinto sitting on his land. where do i need to put it for us safe drivers. oh yea, do vegas fall in this plot also. uncle also has a wrecked vega. both rusty threw and threw, but, we should be able to use them for our purposes.

Someone who produces the training videos has a sick sense of humor.

The one for Haz-mat that I recall ~2 yrs ago had a rather German sounding name on a BOL for Inhalation Hazard.

man you don't want to hit the pinto unless you have lots of food for a cook out for every body :hysterical::hysterical:
remember they blow up after being hit form the back:duh::TR10driving03:

This whole thread cracks me up! wonder which member of the brain-trust thought this up? I`ll give this thread a 5 star rating, and hand out some greenies too! :1036316054:

They really picked a bad example for the DVD. Doesn't anybody remember the Pinto being notorious for exploding gas tanks? I was a kid and even I remember those news stories.

I didnt get a june movie...but reading this, am i to understand they are trying to get everyone to hit the lessor expensive vehicle if they were to get into an accident???

Why would you do that? Rolls Royce here I come!!!