TForce | All management and supervisors fired

Gee as much as I mostly agreed to disagree with my TM.
I hate that for all his trying, he'd get booted in such an inhuman way.

Goes to show being in the union, at least there may be a chance to be reinstated if one doesn't mess up to bad.
However with no outside representation what recourse do TM's have?

Gee as much as I mostly agreed to disagree with my TM.
I hate that for all his trying, he'd get booted in such an inhuman way.

Goes to show being in the union, at least there may be a chance to be reinstated if one doesn't mess up to bad.
However with no outside representation what recourse do TM's have?

TM's don't have any recourse. They have to meet the day to day goals of the operation, keep customers happy, put out the flames and keep us from turning on them.
I'd say that's a tough accomplishment to achieve without a solid management team. Otherwise it's out the door they go.
They've already weeded out most of the Overnite mentality at my barn because every single supervisor is stressed out beyond belief.

TM's don't have any recourse. They have to meet the day to day goals of the operation, keep customers happy, put out the flames and keep us from turning on them.
I'd say that's a tough accomplishment to achieve without a solid management team. Otherwise it's out the door they go.
They've already weeded out most of the Overnite mentality at my barn because every single supervisor is stressed out beyond belief.

Overnite mentality is almost weeded out. Like I'm so much more impressed with UPS management... I only wish we had more Overnite mentality back. At least the line haul wasn't decimated under Overnite...

Any good dalesman keeps his own records and contacts. Some companies make you sign a no compete document so you can't go work for a competing company for a year after you quit.

There are ways around non-compete foodservice salesmen and women bounce around all the time and take customers with them.