Yellow | All of us are not the bad guy.

Redgoat

TB Lurker
Credits
I want to be the first to say to you guys, I pray 2012 will be a great year for YRC .I for one pray you grow stronger and more profitable this year. I don't want to see anyone layed-off .You need your jobs like I need mine.I know there are a few Fedex haters on here and I do not blame you, when you're worried about feeding your family and putting a roof over their heads you don't want to hear somebody else get on here and spread BS.Please remember all of us do not wish to see YRC go down. Anybody with common sense knows this only places more people on unemployment and in turn hurts the economy even more.You guys will remain in my prayers until you're all back at work. God Bless.

Ahh most already know this Radioman... Some people just have to have something to hate all the time. Did a Fedex driver or salesperson say something about YRC? Probably, but who cares... YRC people should concen themselves with going to work, doing the job right and going home. That's the #1 thing that will will ensure YRC people have jobs in the future.

I have worked on both sides of the fence, both union and nonunion. You conduct yourself in a professional manner doing your job whether it be line or local, and because of some decisions upper management makes, your find yourself in dire straights, not to mention the sagging economy. I hope everyone is back working in 2012. TP Fedex Freight Line Haul Retired.