Yellow | Amended tax return on 15% wage reduction

I left before the reduction- but file on what? You file taxes on the end of year wage statements, which reflect the amount you earned (the actual amount you agreed to and earned). So what is there to file on?

There's a new category of wages for 2013. It's called "ghost wages", specifically for YRCW employees. :LMAO:

There's a new category of wages for 2013. It's called "ghost wages", specifically for YRCW employees. :LMAO:

Are we going to resurrect this again? You must file form 999-BS, Cayman Islands special exemption status to be credited for 'ghost wages.'

Are we going to resurrect this again? You must file form 999-BS, Cayman Islands special exemption status to be credited for 'ghost wages.'

A quicker way is to call 1-800-GET-MINE and ask for Casper. He's handling all "ghost wage" claims. :biglaugh:

Now wait a minute!!! That is correct??? What are they doing with everyone's 15 percent$$$$ that's millions$$$$ you sheep going to let this go on!!!! I say call the IRS and tell them to audit YRCW!!! Ask them how come Mud does not give back 15 percent of his pension check too$&$$

Now wait a minute!!! That is correct??? What are they doing with everyone's 15 percent$$$$ that's millions$$$$ you sheep going to let this go on!!!! I say call the IRS and tell them to audit YRCW!!! Ask them how come Mud does not give back 15 percent of his pension check too$&$$
. It's coming. Patience...

They parked their car near my house last night...

We had a designated driver, he must have driven himself home.

Sure glad you found it, I was not looking forward to explaining it's whereabouts to the rest of the team....

They parked their car near my house last night...

A 58? My Dad had a 58 Sedan Deville. My Doctor had a 57. Only difference was the fins slanted opposite. 58 top stuck out, 57 the top was narrow and the front was slanted, the rear straight, maybe even forward...

How well you know those Caddy's converted up your way Jimmy ?
Hear many are going to Lincoln .
Look at that sled next slot over. Got a city guy here at 881 with a few of them.

A 58? My Dad had a 58 Sedan Deville. My Doctor had a 57. Only difference was the fins slanted opposite. 58 top stuck out, 57 the top was narrow and the front was slanted, the rear straight, maybe even forward...

This is a '59. Small round tail lights mounted on the top of the fin, backup lights mounted in the center of the ovals at each end of the bumper.

'58 tail lights were shorter, not so missile-like, mounted at the base of the fin, just above the bumper. The 58 front end is not so pronounced as the 59-60. (More resembling the more snub 58 chevy impala.)

I am more of a fan of the 57, single headlight configuration and the Eldorado style.

Driver,
We went through this **** tears ago at McLEAN.You agreed to a wage reducation.YOUR OUT OF LUCK.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

Better-Call-Saul.jpg