FedEx Freight | Another Benefit taken away !!

Freight hasn't been around 30 years. Don't start squawking tough guy. Not one person on here has ever heard of this benefit and frankly nobody cares. I'm between 3 of the biggest hubs in the midwest none of them have health centers or Walgreens. A quick internet search shows only 1 location and its at the main FedEx hub in Memphis. A phone call would confirm this is probably the only one. If you don't mind listing other locations since you're so knowledgeable on the matter. :couch:
:poke:

Freight hasn't been around 30 years. Don't start squawking tough guy. Not one person on here has ever heard of this benefit and frankly nobody cares. I'm between 3 of the biggest hubs in the midwest none of them have health centers or Walgreens. A quick internet search shows only 1 location and its at the main FedEx hub in Memphis. A phone call would confirm this is probably the only one. If you don't mind listing other locations since you're so knowledgeable on the matter. :couch:
My guess would be "special circumstances" exclusive to Memphis. Much like with the credit union having actual branch (branches?) in Memphis. Don't know for sure, but sounds about right.
:popcorn: