Yellow | Another big financial name is invested in Yellow Corporation

You mention about One Yellow Plan. Hawkins on several quarterly earnings call stated, “ our transformation on the west coast was a success “ why did they fly guys from all over the country to help out?
Why did the company keep pushing back the transition to one yellow? The teamsters didn’t. Why with such talented people ( as you say) did they years ago start up a next day delivery in Yellow network and compete with Holland? Why did they merge Roadway in and wait so long to do regionals? Why did they ( with talented people) cancel out tracking labels on that merge and lose freight for months? And maybe since you’re such a talented investor you can answer this one, I asked upper management on multiple occasions and they said they had no idea.
For several years I have watched Yellow stock compared to others. If the high labor costs, as you stated was the problem then how did ABF survive with a gross revenue of 306,000 per employee and YRC had gross revenue of 161,000 per employee? That is a cold hard raw number. Each employee at ABF generates 145,000 more than a Yellow employee. That’s 90% more. Seems for many year’s management could not figure out too many people and to cheap of freight.
I asked that question multiple times to multiple people, high up management.

Why did the company keep pushing back the transition to one yellow? The teamsters didn’t. Why with such talented people ( as you say) did they years ago start up a next day delivery in Yellow network and compete with Holland? Why did they merge Roadway in and wait so long to do regionals? Why did they ( with talented people) cancel out tracking labels on that merge and lose freight for months? And maybe since you’re such a talented investor you can answer this one, I asked upper management on multiple occasions and they said they had no idea.
For several years I have watched Yellow stock compared to others. If the high labor costs, as you stated was the problem then how did ABF survive with a gross revenue of 306,000 per employee and YRC had gross revenue of 161,000 per employee? That is a cold hard raw number. Each employee at ABF generates 145,000 more than a Yellow employee. That’s 90% more. Seems for many year’s management could not figure out too many people and to cheap of freight.
I asked that question multiple times to multiple people, high up management.
Many of your comments are not facts. When you're ready to finally admit that the Teamsters illegally blocked the company's OneYellow modernization efforts for all of 2023, come back and talk to me. You have no skin in the game and don't understand finances or the investment world. Blaming "upper management" for everything is child's play and the act of cynical people who have an axe to grind. Take some personal accountability and worry more about your family than always blaming others for problems.

I had skin in the game ever since Yellow bought Holland. End of that comment. The company pushed back the merge multiple times, long before union said anything. West coast merge was a disaster. Millions spent flying guys around the country. For those of us that watched the daily sh…. show, who made decisions to leave freight set ( line haul) because a trailer with zero pounds didn’t count against load averages but a trailer with 5,000 did, so freight set and they would run an empty. Run empty pup on rear and let freight set, so numbers looked good.
Hand stack freight out west in California and run pups 30 mile to another terminal to make numbers look good, instead of loading a long box with skids and go, lost labor.
Look at Epiq and see that Holland is a debtor and a creditor, Yellow owes Holland money? Big shell game. Those of us in the trenches saw the stupidity and spoke up. But remember we were just steering wheel holders as you say. My friend you are the one clueless as to the operations, unless you’re on here defending your own management blunders.

Many of your comments are not facts. When you're ready to finally admit that the Teamsters illegally blocked the company's OneYellow modernization efforts for all of 2023, come back and talk to me. You have no skin in the game and don't understand finances or the investment world. Blaming "upper management" for everything is child's play and the act of cynical people who have an axe to grind. Take some personal accountability and worry more about your family than always blaming others for problems.
And further more I understand finances way more than you will ever know and if you were on here much you would see I have posted multiple times on multiple sites regarding stocks and the markets. I also have managed my own investments and watch markets closely. Just what did you do for a living, asking for a steering wheel holder flunky Teamster?

As I said if you actually worked at the company you would understand the statements I made are factual.

Wow in Feb 21 they were talking about it then, and you claim it’s Teamsters fault almost 2 1/2 years later.
Teamster dokman, that’s quite an excessive amount of replies without a response in between. (You must have a lot of free time on your hands, brother?) And they all reek of the typical hate spewed on this sometimes-toxic forum towards Yellow/YRC…par for the course. ⛳️ Stop living in the past guy, Yellow purchased Holland over 18 years ago!! If you hated it so much, you should have left and found a more appealing carrier to work for. Let me guess - pension, benefits and the difficulty of getting fired were just too good huh?! 🤣 Then, Sean O’Brien came in (or the lack there of) and ripped most of it away in 2023; maybe it’s time to hold IBT leadership accountable instead of supporting the weak tactics & union posturing? Typical, you guys are a dime a dozen. Probably retirement age, cynical, overweight, and an axe to grind with the company that employed your for Decades. 🐍 Stop me when I’m wrong…talk about hypocrisy and biting the hand that feeds you!

Owning a couple of stocks, an IRA, and having a bank account doesn’t qualify you for anything other than the very basics of money management. When you can speak on the level of corporate finance and accounting laws, come holler at me…I’ll wait. Not being a team player at Yellow Corp cost you a career - lesson learned, those IBT dues can’t save everything. Hopefully you’ll get that golden pension one day, but ain’t no 15% givebacks coming back now. You guys voted on that Long ago and it ended up being a wise choice for everyone and their families. Btw, I don’t believe (or at least hope) that anyone who drives a truck for a living is dumb/uneducated. We all make our own choices in life. I support those who work hard and make ::shit:: happen, not leeches.

While we’re at it, did you see SOB trying to kiss up to an Ohio Republican Senator today discussing Yellow? Hypocrisy at its finest. For your sake, I’m hoping Cooper becomes a reality. ✌️