XPO | Another crash in the news.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
StateJournalPlayer

These news reports on the world wide web get a lot of play time.
Is this your companys way of getting their brand out in the publics eye?
Its cheap advertising to say the least.
Just the cost of a towing bill,and your brand is seen all over the country.

You guys are very clever I must say.
yes mighty foxy in deed.

Is that driver formally homeless or what? Look at him standing by the police officer! That's great though. Only the qualified work for Con-Way!

Glad the drivers okay.
They said it was an overturned Tractor Trailer.:chairshot:

Not hauling any cargo? Hmmm....MT Miles.

picture7oh1.png

picture9uq0.png

the truck was has ben closed at his barn for a while. he wanted to get the salt washed off....
:chairshot: :TR10driving03: :joke: sorry i had to put a dig in there about that.

I got it.. its a CCX driver with Conway Freight pups. Conway freight wouldnt have hired him! That explains it. Seriously though, nobody hurt, no foul!:1036316054:

He told the law enforcement officer that on coming lights got in his eyes,and he drove off the road.
I was kind of woundering how he got this far before he was bothered by bright lights?

I've done a lot of night driving even though I'm only a city driver.
My driving isn't all done in the sunshine.
When some joker keeps his brights on I just look off to my right a little bit,and let him fly by.
In 45 years I've never driven in a ditch.
So maybe this here Conway driver needs to change his story to what really happened to cause him to go fishing?

Now Now! I think we've all had an oops once in a while, Brights? Nice excuse but somehow I don't think safety will go for it. glad he's ok though.:1036316054:

Looks "preventable" to me......most likely he is now "available to the industry"......regardless of his time with the company. At least he would be if he was out here in the wild,wild, west.....:TR10driving03:

My old TM had a sign on his wall to the effect of "Tell The Whole Story". This guy should try that. Bright lights make you turn into a ditch? Sorry, I ain't buyin' that. Just stand up, tell the truth, and hope for the best.