Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!, I am back at Last, The neighbor who was watching my place while I was gone looking for more ways to be Last. Greeted me with " Well, you are finally back at LAST" What an honor, she even knew I am Last. You all had a great time thinking you are last and will never be forever in Last. I am Last and you all know it. Listen to this, I have a great four days eating and drinking the Last Kool Aid, and then I get home and look at my note book and see that I have an annual Dr appointment and it will not be pretty on the scales and it wasn"t. Get this, my Dr. said "your Last visit you were 10 pounds lighter", now he wants me on a diet, good Lord, in the morning at Last. I said if I am overweight at 195 and 5' 9". Then Big Dave is humongus, or however you spell it. Pilot on the other hand is , Well higher than a kite. The Goose flies all the time and must be light as a feather, the Flounder must be stuffed.:lmao: Can you tell I am back and in LAST?????????????????????

Flounder must be stuffed

th

Flounder is in the First to wash up in Florida......So from the looks of this photo of him he is NOT here in LAST....
.Looks like he's on a beach in Fla...... ya...it seems legit....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.