Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everyone worried about their behind? Pilot is laying on his and Silly Goose is watching Big Daves' and here I am in Last after all.

I left no firsters behind...... I'm Just laying around here in LAST looking up at the awesome clear and starry starry night .... It's the LAST frontier after all...

How fitting and appropriate for a pilot....especially for Pilot87!....(aka ME)

Reactions: ESP
I heard there is an Americano who is the First to arrive at the beach.....in his Speedo. He's scaring the kids.
Go back to First, Americano!! Shoo. Shoo
I'm LAST

Big Dave, I have to wonder sometimes how I ever had time to work. Everyday is a Saturday at LAST here. Today I must drive two hours away to watch a Concert of which my Grand daughter is First Chair Viola. I need your help, we are expecting 12 inches of snow, You can Shoo the snow to the Americano, on the beach ( helping me get back home in Last ). This will keep the Americano grounded and covered up in first class speedo. Those poor little kids, they will be affected for life, unless you help me. :violin::eagerness:Thank you in advance for helping me be LAST.

I am LAST and looking at Pilot's Behind cause I am LAST

It's true I have a gorgeous behind that's made to be looked at.....But..(but...butt..great segue..haha) ...I am in the remote areas of LAST....So my behind is beautifully in the LAST areas of LASTLAND!....

Last edited:
I heard there is an Americano who is the First to arrive at the beach.....in his Speedo. He's scaring the kids.
Go back to First, Americano!! Shoo. Shoo
I'm LAST

It was scary for the kids....but the hot babes in bikinis were sure impressed...... I heard them all say......
Come a little bit closer.......You're my kind of man......So big and so strong.........Come a little bit closer
I'm all alone and we can be LAST all night long......

Hey ESP. Can your grandaughter play Charlie Daniels??
Ok. I'll move some of that snow down Pilot's way so he can finally cover that behind. Ninos pobrecitos.
I can do that all while being LAST

Hey ESP. Can your grandaughter play Charlie Daniels??
Ok. I'll move some of that snow down Pilot's way so he can finally cover that behind. Ninos pobrecitos.
I can do that all while being LAST

That snow will melt faster than your "last" in this 85 degree wonderland of LAST that I am in....You and ESP keep shoveling snow while I relax and enjoy a leisurely LAST along the beaches and carefree days spent enjoying LAST at its finest...

"ninos pobrecietos"?.... perhaps...Their Parents shouldn't let them play on the beach anyway...Pero las senoritas son MUY FELICES!
yo-tambien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.