Central Transport | another pay cut ?

speedracer21

TB Lurker
Credits
:stirthepot:has anyone heard what the phone call with all of the terminal managers was about ? heard another 5 % paycut for the vitran drivers.

:stirthepot:has anyone heard what the phone call with all of the terminal managers was about ? heard another 5 % paycut for the vitran drivers.

that would then make it pointless for a new driver to come to work . the bottom is so low now its kind of comical (im not at the bottom, just saying...). pretty soon we will have to write the company a check just to work here , lol .... i dont think its true but who knows

Please don't tell me that I am the only associate paying daily fees to work here, I have been paying them to work here for the last 2 years, I pay Vitran about $60 a day, except on vacation days.lol

I will be on the next video, sleeping in one of Vitran's heated trailers after a hard day of free work. I wonder will they allow me to run a phone line and maybe hook up a satelite dish.lol

The rumor going around the southwest region is Vitran Central will get 2 cpm taken away and southwest will get a 2cpm raise on linehaul. That way it equalizes the pay scales. No matter what tier you live in the southwest region top pay for linehaul is 44cpm. We have been told that in WIC we are a tier 4 terminal but, we get tier 6 pay.