ABF | Any New Terminal "consolidations" For 2020?

did you see on the R&L TB page where they had a record 55K shipments last Friday...and we have had over 800 views on this topic that I started? wow, lots of folks in the GO look at this...How about it--Judy, Tim, Bubba Gump (I know you still read), Roy Slagle, etc..wow, we are sucking wind!
It will be the same old line “we’re holding strong on pricing “ yep so strong that most customers won’t let the salesperson in the building to waste their time. I would never want to sell for this company, and the one’s who do don’t....

did you see on the R&L TB page where they had a record 55K shipments last Friday...and we have had over 800 views on this topic that I started? wow, lots of folks in the GO look at this...How about it--Judy, Tim, Bubba Gump (I know you still read), Roy Slagle, etc..wow, we are sucking wind!

Roy Slagle is no longer with the company. He got the boot quite a while back.

Makes some people wonder what he knew that Judy didn't want him talking about.
Well I’ll chime in.... stock down another 99 cents. New trade agreement on the horizon & still no bump in the stock.... in my view she don’t know what company she wants to invest in?