Yellow | Any statements regarding....

As I have stated here several times this is a diversion by the union.
They needed to change the conversation away from their failures and create a fake narrative that jobs are being created..
See it worked...

They needed to change the conversation away from their failures and create a fake narrative that jobs are being created..
See it worked...
Starting to believe you're right! Hell, my BA won't return our phone calls let alone a text message....and he was an ex-Holland driver that we called "brother"

See it worked...
Yup and they got politicians of both parties to play and write letters to the Treasury Department.....and they got a company to put together a "fake" offer to divert attention from Yellows mismanagement.....doesn't get more delusional than that...

Starting to believe you're right! Hell, my BA won't return our phone calls let alone a text message....and he was an ex-Holland driver that we called "brother"
At this point, what can your BA possibly tell you ? These guys are not involved in the inner workings of what's playing out legally. They filed Chap 11. It's over. What else do you want your BA & local to do? Make up fake news to maybe make you feel better ? Cmon bro, life goes on. Your BA ain't the blame for anything Yellow did

At this point, what can your BA possibly tell you ? These guys are not involved in the inner workings of what's playing out legally. They filed Chap 11. It's over. What else do you want your BA & local to do? Make up fake news to maybe make you feel better ? Cmon bro, life goes on. Your BA ain't the blame for anything Yellow did
BA's used to help guys find covered work if they lost their jobs back in the day. I would guess that's what the poster was hoping for. ☹️

The other union companies don't even want us. Only the chosen ones on a special list were hired by ABF in Chicago even those people laid off or waiting for a work call now.
What special list? In the last two years of YRC/ Yellow the people they hired would sit at places for 30 to 45 minutes after the pick up was made. Shippers talk, drivers talk. If you’re a deadbeat nobody wants to pick up the slack. I would rather be with my family then working overtime because someone is screwing off….

Even with proven support from the local, union jobs are hard to come by. Those available often demand unlimited available hours.

In the last two years of YRC/ Yellow the people they hired would sit at places for 30 to 45 minutes after the pick up was made. Shippers talk, drivers talk. If you’re a deadbeat nobody wants to pick up the slack. I would rather be with my family then working overtime because someone is screwing off….

If the union is folks' choice/way of life then they must do something to change their reputation. That's going to take time. Sitting on their hands claiming it's management's job while doing nothing/saying nothing to hold their brothers' and sisters' accountable for their ****-poor work ethic only comes back to bite everybody later. There are a lot of good, hard-working Teamsters out of work because of the reputation of the group.

There are a few with a bad ethic, the work ethics of management, perverse incentives, shut yellow down. Work ethic was not an issue in my local or barn.
Employers are afraid you will bring a union with you, I was declined for a management job, after several interviews, the owners thought i would be a union organizer, even though I was interviewing to be a property manager.