ABF | Anyone else enrolling in this?

I’m not computer savvy enough to include the link, but for $25 a week you can get $650 a week for short term disability for up to 24 weeks plus add the $250 a week from the union you looking at $900 a week if something happens…..
There are cheaper plans out the I get $1,000 a week for disability or illness the cost is $85 a month.

I'm just worried too many are going to ruin this benefit by not taking their meds around the time of their physical or winter for paid time off.

I doubt there are many people who would do that just to get time off.....I do have a question though, aren't you the guy who always advocates for having others go on disability?
Why did they wait until after 22,000 teamsters many who were over 50 lose their jobs to come out with this great benefit? Teamsters have great benefits but could be much better like Teamster credit union and retirement health care savings accounts plus we should have 8 to 12 sick days a year like other Union trades. Many scammed the system I knew the tricks too.

Why did they wait until after 22,000 teamsters many who were over 50 lose their jobs to come out with this great benefit? Teamsters have great benefits but could be much better like Teamster credit union and retirement health care savings accounts plus we should have 8 to 12 sick days a year like other Union trades. Many scammed the system I knew the tricks too.
Seriously? The plug should have been pulled years ago. You’re living in an another world. You chose not to leave, others seen the warning & have moved on….