FedEx Freight | anyone know anything bout Greensboro terminal? GBO

Critter

TB Regular
Credits
thinking about a transfer one driver retiring . Term mgr told me they are 28 doors that can expand to 70 . 14 drivers all night runs. thank in advance

That’s what the Mgr said they were expanding to 70 doors. I talked to him on my 30 minutes break tho. It was sort of rushed. Knowing our terminal they ( dispatch ) may have given me the wrong number

Gotcha . The Mgr said a person was setting to retire … so possibly they Dispatch gave me the wrong number. The terminal Mgr said his name was Randy. I’ll have to double ck in the morning. I’ve got 20 years start my 21st in June. Was looking at headed south.
Thats not GBO we have no MGR named Randy, we had a driver retire, one is really sick and we have had drivers pass as well as many people out hurt

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the info. Asked the dispatch this morning and he did give me the wrong info… wt$ after all the info you gentlemen gave me I’ll pass on it. I’ll be working do k till retirement. I do want to retire in NC just not die three days later…. Lol .
Come on down just make sure you vote right