ABF | Arcbest Corporation: Strong Cash Flow Performance To Drive Shares Higher

You mean....::::shit::::...?
:ranting2:

Surely not! I would hope ALL companies report their earnings/losses as accurately as possible,.....and without any intent to mislead investors or defraud employee bonus programs.......

Semantics aside,....I was merely remarking how.....fixated,.... on the use of the word "bullish" by the report preparers,...and their cheerful prognostications....seemed to be.....

Neophyte that I am in investor dealings,......a "bullish" company is apparently one whose managerical philosophy would be to...push forward despite market conditions to bring profits to a higher level. That should make investors dance in the streets,.....and promote a higher cash flow for the company.

Which would call into question any manager giving employees a "Doom'n'Gloom" scenario,.....especially around bonus or contract time.......

That, Sir........would be the....definition,....you propose in your above-mentioned post........

Surely not! I would hope ALL companies report their earnings/losses as accurately as possible,.....and without any intent to mislead investors or defraud employee bonus programs.......

Semantics aside,....I was merely remarking how.....fixated,.... on the use of the word "bullish" by the report preparers,...and their cheerful prognostications....seemed to be.....

Neophyte that I am in investor dealings,......a "bullish" company is apparently one whose managerical philosophy would be to...push forward despite market conditions to bring profits to a higher level. That should make investors dance in the streets,.....and promote a higher cash flow for the company.

Which would call into question any manager giving employees a "Doom'n'Gloom" scenario,.....especially around bonus or contract time.......

That, Sir........would be the....definition,....you propose in your above-mentioned post........

No "Doom'nGloom" at ArcBest!!!$$$$$

As ArcBest Chairman, President and CEO at ARCBEST CORP, Judy R. McReynolds made $2,390,155 in total compensation. Of this total $744,471 was received as a salary, $831,689 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $748,773 was awarded as stock and $65,222 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2019 fiscal year.

ydkHPMM.jpg

Give it to me I'm worth it!

:funky: