ABF | ArcBest debuts line of automated forklifts, reach trucks

This proves it, All the Guys with 30 plus years of experience who have retired in the last few years. ABF couldn't find any humans to replace that experience, so they are resorting to artificial intelligence and Robots to try and do the job.

Automated robot forklifts are nothing new. I ran p&d in N.Y./N .J. area and probably 20 years ago I went to warehouses who utilized them. Tropicana orange juice in NJ and a pharmaceutical company in Suffern NY were two that come to mind. When unloading your truck they even put the pallet in rack location it belonged in.

Automated robot forklifts are nothing new. I ran p&d in N.Y./N .J. area and probably 20 years ago I went to warehouses who utilized them. Tropicana orange juice in NJ and a pharmaceutical company in Suffern NY were two that come to mind. When unloading your truck they even put the pallet in rack location it belonged in.
So that's why you took those cushy runs where you could sit back and watch the robots do the work. Now I get it.
:poke: :hysterical::hilarious:

So that's why you took those cushy runs where you could sit back and watch the robots do the work. Now I get it.
:poke: :hysterical::hilarious:
Correct, that is called "working smart." Yeah, and then after watching the robots unload me they gave me 20 pick ups around the world. Real cushy:2437:. Often wondered what those robots got paid per hour? I should have sent Stash down to try to organize them.:hide:

Correct, that is called "working smart." Yeah, and then after watching the robots unload me they gave me 20 pick ups around the world. Real cushy:2437:. Often wondered what those robots got paid per hour? I should have sent Stash down to try to organize them.:hide:
It always amazed me how two brothers could be so totally different. :idunno: