FedEx Freight | Are any FXF drivers going to FXNL?

Zoots

TB Lurker
Credits
Just curious to know if there are many drivers looking at going to FXNL with all the increased bids and hiring they have to do? I know some places need 90 plus drivers.

If they transfer, they go below any FXNL drivers wishing to transfer regardless of their Freight company seniority.
For example, a FXNL driver with 1 year who transfers will get the bid/run before a Freight driver with 20+ years.

If they transfer, they go below any FXNL drivers wishing to transfer regardless of their Freight company seniority.
For example, a FXNL driver with 1 year who transfers will get the bid/run before a Freight driver with 20+ years.

Yes I am aware of that however some centers added so may bids that even FXF drivers would hold bids at certain locations. I know some locations where FXF drivers are getting day time bids. New hires off the street will even get bids at some locations.

I am in the process of going over but I am a new hire at freight and am just going to start over at national no real senoirity to lose. Hope it works out for the best.

I am in the process of going over but I am a new hire at freight and am just going to start over at national no real senoirity to lose. Hope it works out for the best.

Good luck to you, my friend.
This is truly a once-in-a-career event to have so many runs available...almost unheard of in LTL.
Some places have 40, 50, 60+ runs up-for-grabs.
I know a guy with 3 years company experience who transferred right into a daylight $80,000 bid-run.
That is unbelievable!
At some FedEx Freight centers, there's linehaul men with 10+ years still on the extraboard.
So get your apps/transfer papers in quick...your next move could be the move of a lifetime.

Any FXF drivers that come will be placed in order based on their FXF company seniority. So if 10 drivers from FXF join a FXNL center those 10 will be placed at the bottom of the board but in order based on their FXF time.

Good luck to you, my friend.
This is truly a once-in-a-career event to have so many runs available...almost unheard of in LTL.
Some places have 40, 50, 60+ runs up-for-grabs.
I know a guy with 3 years company experience who transferred right into a daylight $80,000 bid-run.
That is unbelievable!
At some FedEx Freight centers, there's linehaul men with 10+ years still on the extraboard.
So get your apps/transfer papers in quick...your next move could be the move of a lifetime.

SRT (Shamrock TX) has 90

Some centers gained a lot but the runs were absorbed by teams that were eliminated out of those centers. San Bernie gained a lot but they lose so many teams that their own people fell into those gained runs.

Already have the ap in had my interview still wearing my Freight uniform lol (had to be on the dock right after that lol) I am having my background checked which shouldn't be a problem just passed the one for Freight lol. So just waiting for my call and road test the to go pp. Thanks for the well wishes.

i put in for a transfer last weekened on line talked to their hr guy .says i keep all company time and ins.but go to the bottom of board. but looks like i can move into line haul or even if i get a city job its closer to home so i dont have a whole lot to loose

Please build or put a FXNL center near us. Haul your own: ::shit:::. Can't wait:hyper:. Please take all our :butt kiss: too. (Not that anyone elsewhere who applied is a :butt kiss:. I would just like to see the :butt kiss: here, leave for greener pastures)

Not hating. Just wish the best. Grow and prosper. On your (FXNL) own. Don't p/u :::shit::: if you don't deliver the :::shit:::

Not hating. Just wish the best. Grow and prosper. On your (FXNL) own. Don't p/u :::shit::: if you don't deliver the :::shit:::

I think we all share the same sales people so I would be willing to bet you guys haul the same stuff we do. You act like you're better than others or something. I like to think we are all equal working for the same company for the same purpose which is to make an honest living.

Try to understand. It's not FXNL personally my problem lies with. The premise that FXF will cover the p/u's & delv's for both operations in the same area was stupid to begin with. Especially considering layoffs and a chance for backup in your area was not an option. On top of that You're covering 2 counties by yourself at least an hour from the C.C. Watkins covered their area, I don't see why FXNL can't. Yes, we are equal, although I bet your hourly rate is better, and your insurance cheaper.

Try to understand. It's not FXNL personally my problem lies with. The premise that FXF will cover the p/u's & delv's for both operations in the same area was stupid to begin with. Especially considering layoffs and a chance for backup in your area was not an option. On top of that You're covering 2 counties by yourself at least an hour from the C.C. Watkins covered their area, I don't see why FXNL can't. Yes, we are equal, although I bet your hourly rate is better, and your insurance cheaper.

This was FXF idea on who covered what. And when we were bought we were left with very little and it has taken this long to get new accounts and rolling again. But we don't blame you it is the co. As for pay it is .545 mile & $22.05hr and our insurance just went up, so I think we are still playing catch up.

I bet there is no complaining about all the next day "good freight" that we lost when all this happened. I am glad we we now deliver our own freight and pick our own freight up. Some guys "accidently" put the wrong pros on freight when picking it up.