Estes | are lay offs starting yet

:nutkick: BACK AT YOU :butt kiss: ESTESFR8 I HEARD THE Poperazzi saw seacrest making out with a guy in Las Vegas it's inthe tabs he might be funny not like funny HAHA im out go look at your local tabloids estesfr8 :hysterical:

Well maybe on your union job while you are busy stroking the clock you have time to read tabloids. I on the other hand have work to do. I am glad to see that you find the tabloids as such a fine source of news, which is why you probably ar eso vulnerable to union propaganda :-) Anyhow my post was directed at Elvis not you. Thanks. Go back to reading the national enquirer as your trusted news source B.

Seacrest Out!!!

ME ******???

Well maybe on your union job while you are busy stroking the clock you have time to read tabloids. I on the other hand have work to do. I am glad to see that you find the tabloids as such a fine source of news, which is why you probably ar eso vulnerable to union propaganda :-) Anyhow my post was directed at Elvis not you. Thanks. Go back to reading the national enquirer as your trusted news source B.

Seacrest Out!!!
I se all the college years you have had to get your TM job!! and it looks like you can misspell too!! so stop putting people down! good trucker!! :smilie_132:

Wow, been awhile so I thought I'd check in on the ol' boards again. Well, checked in, see the same crap with only a few with facts and intelligence. See ya

Seacrest Out!!!

I would bet money that the national enquirer contains more facts then the estonian. Elvis out....

It's the only trucking job he's ever had. He hasn't been driving very long if he was hostling in the yard when Rich and Bill were the two top dogs.
I was around young man when Bill was promoted to pres, so put that in ya pipe and smoke it :)
I have been around since 1989 and you? oh wait you no longer work for us, forgot, my bad! If you can wait only two more years I will send you a copy of the Estonian with my pic in it for my 20th year :)

wow!

Vito può battere il crap da anyday tony della settimana!

Im scared Vito! you need help! now you think your a fixtional mobster!! thats as bad as Estes union buster trying to scare the guys in Industry Ca last year with all the old mobsters videos they would show us how bad union are!! :hide: I hope Rob doesn't see your new picture cause then he"s gonna cancle your lifetime subscription of the Guide Post!!:hysterical: Robsnightmare out!

Im scared Vito! you need help! now you think your a fixtional mobster!! thats as bad as Estes union buster trying to scare the guys in Industry Ca last year with all the old mobsters videos they would show us how bad union are!! :hide: I hope Rob doesn't see your new picture cause then he"s gonna cancle your lifetime subscription of the Guide Post!!:hysterical: Robsnightmare out!
I wanted to be like elvis with his Tony Soprano avatar :biglaugh: