XPO | Are there really cameras watching you all day?

They upload at about 2 every night. Video or no video. No live feed. Ya worry way too much. The camera will be a witness to save you one day.

Just wait, a driver is going to be in an accident and kill 2 or 3 members of a family. Something that is going to be the drivers fault. The prosecutors in the resulting lawsuit against the company will demand, and get, a copy of the video that will result in Conway paying 50 million dollars to the lawyers and family. Yep, that's right, the prosecution has full and unrestricted access to the videos too.

BTW...Do you have any comprehension of how much the bandwidth charges alone would be to have a live feed from thousands of cameras streaming audio and video 24 hours a day?

Live feed doesn't mean it has to be saved. Live feed simply means they can go to their monitor, login and watch you in real time. I have 3 cameras on the exterior of my home, I can login to myadtvideo and watch what these cameras see in real time from anywhere I have internet. If I can do it with my system I personally believe they can do it with theirs. They have a camera pointed at you that's connected to the net and each driver has a unique login.

Just wait, a driver is going to be in an accident and kill 2 or 3 members of a family. Something that is going to be the drivers fault. The prosecutors in the resulting lawsuit against the company will demand, and get, a copy of the video that will result in Conway paying 50 million dollars to the lawyers and family. Yep, that's right, the prosecution has full and unrestricted access to the videos too.

And the camera will show that it was not your fault. Because i'm not going to be doing something that is going to kill people, and it be my fault. drive safe now.

Live feed doesn't mean it has to be saved. Live feed simply means they can go to their monitor, login and watch you in real time. I have 3 cameras on the exterior of my home, I can login to myadtvideo and watch what these cameras see in real time from anywhere I have internet. If I can do it with my system I personally believe they can do it with theirs. They have a camera pointed at you that's connected to the net and each driver has a unique login.

Here's a drivecam PDF that says different. It says that it cannot be used to view drivers from a remote location in real time because it would record over it's self but was written in 2009… http://www.local318uwua.com/local318 DriveCam FAQs.pdf
Don't you think if there were a live-feed, that somebody would be on here with concrete evidence. The camera is going to do more good than bad..if your being a good driver..now ya be safe.

And the camera will show that it was not your fault. Because i'm not going to be doing something that is going to kill people, and it be my fault. drive safe now.

You need to re-read my post, I gave an example of a case where it IS the drivers fault. Conway will try to suppress the video, but the court will insist that the video be turned over to the prosecution, and proving their case. The company will be out more money than the cameras saved them.

You need to re-read my post, I gave an example of a case where it IS the drivers fault. Conway will try to suppress the video, but the court will insist that the video be turned over to the prosecution, and proving their case. The company will be out more money than the cameras saved them.

And i was pointing out that it can work the other way also. Everybody is always pointing out the negative; there is also positive stuff. how 'bout we not put ourselves in a position of causing a fatality?

And i was pointing out that it can work the other way also. Everybody is always pointing out the negative; there is also positive stuff. how 'bout we not put ourselves in a position of causing a fatality?

HEY, Capt. Obvious , Do you think any driver goes out planning on causing a fatality?

In the years that drive cam has been doing business, don't you think someone would have "busted" a company by now for looking at a driver for no reason?
Bunch of tinfoil-hat-wearing chickenlittles worrying about nothing.

If there were a live feed, i probably already been fired..no joke.

We had a driver going through the drive-thru wash bay, drivecam reviewed the video and forwarded it to safety because he was doing 90 mph. they showed it to him as a joke, but that never been thought of as a real event. wtf.

Big brother isn't your friend. Ever.

Now just wait a min Song........., the other day it was really cold and they called and said we noticed you didn't have a sock hat on. OK how you know that? Well we were just looking through drive cams since we were bored already finished up reviewing the SWI for tomm.'s meeting. when you get back we have brand new one waiting for you in dispatch, don't want you get sick we care bout our driver..Now that's big brother watching out for ME:438:

Now just wait a min Song........., the other day it was really cold and they called and said we noticed you didn't have a sock hat on. OK how you know that? Well we were just looking through drive cams since we were bored already finished up reviewing the SWI for tomm.'s meeting. when you get back we have brand new one waiting for you in dispatch, don't want you get sick we care bout our driver..Now that's big brother watching out for ME:438:

It's good to know they care... Morale must be looking up!

If you want entertainment, go to the conway forum. This company never let's me down. I'm astonished with the pro conway guys. Very humorous how the con-washed, dsr is content being a sitting duck. " leave conway alone!!!!"