ABF | Arkansas Best Corp Announces Change To Its Non-Union Pension Plan!

Like I said...give me the go ahead ...let those decide for themselves about how anti union you really are!

Anyone who disagrees with you is anti union.

And I ask again, how do you know this OWS rally was a union function? Are you saying all pro Marxist/Commy rallies are union fuctions?

You always want others answering your questions, but its ok for you to ignore questions? Got it!

Anyone who disagrees with you is anti union.

And I ask again, how do you know this OWS rally was a union function? Are you saying all pro Marxist/Commy rallies are union fuctions?

You always want others answering your questions, but its ok for you to ignore questions? Got it!

I'm saying that you are a anti union...how's that?

And don't bring up subjects that you are too scared to let me show...do you get my drift?

Do you got that?

I'm saying that you are a anti union...how's that?

And don't bring up subjects that you are too scared to let me show...do you get my drift?

Do you got that?

Its your opinion that I'm anti union. Your opinion means **** to me.

And dummy, you brought up the subject of me at this supposedly UNION rally as a voice of opposition.

Still waiting for you to show how this OWS rally was a Union rally.

Its your opinion that I'm anti union. Your opinion means **** to me.

And dummy, you brought up the subject of me at this supposedly UNION rally as a voice of opposition.

Still waiting for you to show how this OWS rally was a Union rally.

Let me be clear...So...are you giving me permission to post that article? Don't go crying to the mods!

How do you get that I'm giving you permission?

You're just begging for the mods to step in...aren't you?.Jeff already warned us but you want to keep pushing so he will come bail you out. As usual...you're in over your head and looking now for the mods to bail you out. You really are something...lol

You're just begging for the mods to step in...aren't you?.Jeff already warned us but you want to keep pushing so he will come bail you out. As usual...you're in over your head and looking now for the mods to bail you out. You really are something...lol

You're right, unlike you, I'm going to follow the rules and listen to Jeff.

I'll make it simple for you TurnCoat...it's called " Standing up for what you believe...or bend over and get what you deserve!!!!

Now...since you made that statement...why don't you take it upon yourself to come and throw me off this high horse of mine!!!!! It's getting very tiresome to hear people like you talking tough when in reality...you couldn't lick a postage stamp!!!!

As you can see...I don't respond well to threats...I think it's always best to carry those threats through!!!

And stomping my A$$ would accomplish what? You are not the only one with strong held beliefs and their own view of the facts...forgive me for voiceing my concerns

And stomping my A$$ would accomplish what? You are not the only one with strong held beliefs and their own view of the facts...forgive me for voiceing my concerns

What...are you now trying to claim that I threatened you?

And I think the company is in a pretty good spot to shoot your horse...that's what I meant..nothing personal

How boring it would be if we couldn't disagree....I guess we will soon see how it all shakes out