ask a Yankee fan

S

Smoov

If you you have any questions for a Yankee fan please ask here

The scapegoat is a 37 year old player with a huge contract who is clearly on the downhill side of his career. How about the rest of the dead weight?

Hey smoov
Long time listener first time caller
Is it true Catfish Hunter is making a comeback?
Oh, I heard Joe Dimagio was really a woman and that's why Marilyn Monroe left him
I'll hang up and listen to your reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey smoov
Long time listener first time caller
Is it true Catfish Hunter is making a comeback?
Oh, I heard Joe Dimagio was really a woman and that's why Marilyn Monroe left him
I'll hang up and listen to your reply

A very good question
let's go to the video tape

Last edited by a moderator:
Take the money and stay. Watch in a few years they will have Cano on an ARod type of contract and people will be blaming it all on him.
Sit on a bench and watch baseball games for five seasons and make $115,000,000. I could do that.

Most teams fans get one chance at the playoffs and act like they have never been there before (rally towels, big giant foam hands)
Yankee fans know that if they don't make the world series this year, they will be back next year and win another 92 games and try again.
No big deal. Hurts a little but have to go right to Giant football.

Yankees should win it every year with the money they have...

I like to see them lose.

Most teams fans get one chance at the playoffs and act like they have never been there before (rally towels, big giant foam hands)
Yankee fans know that if they don't make the world series this year, they will be back next year and win another 92 games and try again.
No big deal. Hurts a little but have to go right to Giant football.
Yep, it gives another team a chance to beat them in the playoffs.

What I really have against Yankee fans are those that live in my area. Most have never been to see the Yankees play and can't name many players past Jeter, ARod, and Cano....maybe Cano. They like the Steelers in football. Or the Cowboys. They are huge Lakers/Celtics fans in basketball. Hell one went so far as to tell me he is a Montreal Canadians fan in hockey lol. Frontrunners is what they are. I know there are true Yankees fans and I respect that. Not many of them live around me.