At 50, FedEx faces new opportunities and challenges

Crystal Ball Wizard GIF by Verohallinto

Doesn't look good to Raj .....

I love the part about may require more layoffs and walking away from some customers.

Sounds like a great business plan.

Heaven's to murgatroyd! Exit stage left even!"

All they need now is to pull an Anheuser Busch PR blunder.

,,,, which I fully expect.
Hell they had LGBT education in Nashville last year! Non mandatory or you would have heard about it on news.

I ask management are you seriously trying to make us go to that? Oh no sir. It's just there if you want to learn about LGBT community. :2437:

That is one of the many reasons FedEx is in the situation it is today!

Hell they had LGBT education in Nashville last year! Non mandatory or you would have heard about it on news.

I ask management are you seriously trying to make us go to that? Oh no sir. It's just there if you want to learn about LGBT community. :2437:

FedEx Freight's 2022 OR was below 80 and they had a $2.23 billion operating profit in 2022. Their situation appears quite good to me.

I hear they are doing away with white trucks. all will be painted in rainbow colors with pictures of trans people on the trailers holding cans of bud lite......LMAO