TForce | Automated / Dispatch System for TL

upsf-driver

TB Lurker
Credits
Just found out that they have now added a fourth option on the dispatch system for the truckload division. When you call central you had three options. Automated, Dispatch and Breakdown. Well the fourth option is now Truckload and when you select it, it puts you through to dispatch. LTL dispatch, not TL dispatch. They get the same greeting about having their run and tractor number ready while waiting. Are these guys really going to be in the same computer system that our guys are? And it sounds like they'll be running under the same run numbers that we are; BHM 014. I wonder if they'll be using the exact same numbers as we were before they took our runs from us? This thing is really going to happen.

The Teamsters need to take care of this...

Have I come to the conclusion that TL is taking over, what is the scoop on the street, I was told these guy's were to be direct critical shipments.

Just found out that they have now added a fourth option on the dispatch system for the truckload division. When you call central you had three options. Automated, Dispatch and Breakdown. Well the fourth option is now Truckload and when you select it, it puts you through to dispatch. LTL dispatch, not TL dispatch. They get the same greeting about having their run and tractor number ready while waiting. Are these guys really going to be in the same computer system that our guys are? And it sounds like they'll be running under the same run numbers that we are; BHM 014. I wonder if they'll be using the exact same numbers as we were before they took our runs from us? This thing is really going to happen.

The Teamsters need to take care of this...

This isnt new Opt 4 has been truckload since I started almost three years ago.