ABF | Ballotpoint voting. Why not us?

woodennose

TB Lurker
Credits
Yellow employees got a survey letter that stated they were going to use a system called Ballotpoint to vote on something. The freight director Murphy stated that the teamsters have been using this for around 5 year for contract ratifications. Why did we here at ABF not do this for our contract? Something just doesn’t sit well with me on how fast and the way this vote went.
This has nothing to do with whether you voted yes or no. Just seems too weird for me!

Yellow employees got a survey letter that stated they were going to use a system called Ballotpoint to vote on something. The freight director Murphy stated that the teamsters have been using this for around 5 year for contract ratifications. Why did we here at ABF not do this for our contract? Something just doesn’t sit well with me on how fast and the way this vote went.
This has nothing to do with whether you voted yes or no. Just seems too weird for me!
We once had a president who had the same issue...lol

I think they have more control of the vote….wink, wink

That's great until you're out of a terminal that is a long ways away from the hall. Cheyenne drivers had to go to Denver which is 94 miles to the terminal to vote.
Yup and Friday the vote in Denver for 17 is at the hall and only for a few hours. I think other locals based on what I saw here did a better job. Saw here some guys had at terminal voting over several shifts. I would think they would have tried to make easier for people to vote.