Yellow | Ballots Are Out Today

That's longer than I even want to be around.
Of course I have no say.
But can you try and imagine an ex dock hand being polite and directing people to their seats.
Dude... You seat is right there.. Go sit..!
My dream job is to greet people at WalMart! I'm never bored....

Here- catch This Cart!

You dare bring returns back to MY Store!?!?!?

I talk to telephone poles if they dont run away....

That's longer than I even want to be around.
Of course I have no say.
But can you try and imagine an ex dock hand being polite and directing people to their seats.
Dude... You seat is right there.. Go sit..!
Imagine the generations of fans. Kids, their kids, their kid’s kids...
The stories, Willie Stargell, Roberto Clemente, Doc Ellis...
He probably saw Honus Wagner play before he got his job!!

Elwood said:
The stories, Willie Stargell, Roberto Clemente, Doc Ellis...!
Ugh. My 71 Orioles blowing a 3 games to 1 lead in the WS, and losing to The Family..... I hate that song now!

CSPF rules dont say union or non. I wanted to stay at my present job and draw at 65. They said it was a truck driving job, within 100 miles of my previous IBT job, in the same class as before.

I pointed out that the Equal OP Act bans Pensions making different rules for union or non union re-employment, and had discrimination laws against differing because of age. Currently, we have 65 yr old working after taking a yr off, 65 yr old working some jobs soon as they retire, some 65 yrs old simply not allowed to work. That is discrimination. Even got the National Right to Work Attorney contacting me. He told me to just keep driving ....
and file your complaint with
[email protected] too
the employees of nassau otb have been and continue to be scammed
Jan 8, 2014 at 10:14pm
icon-options.png

Post by dazedconfused on Jan 8, 2014 at 10:14pm
If anyone in local 118 feels that the present union administration is abusing their power and position, by under representing or misrepresenting the members of this fine local, you must contact this investigator for the IBT, Tom Schatz. There are many problems with the way that the present leadership are doing things, blackballing, not representing members and just plain ignoring problems as retribution for the recent history of the local, just to mention a few. Please contact this gentleman if you have had any issues or seen any that you feel are not in the best interests of our members.
Tom Schatz
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-202-624-6945

Through a very reliable source I have learned that this gentleman can and will help, he has the authority to investigate improprieties all the way up to the top leadership, Hoffa himself.
So I implore you to contact him if you feel that there are any issues that you deem to be problamatic.

Read more: http://majorityrules.freeforums.net...tigator-abuse-misrepresentation#ixzz5mFWi91vT

and file your complaint with
[email protected] too
the employees of nassau otb have been and continue to be scammed
Jan 8, 2014 at 10:14pm
icon-options.png

Post by dazedconfused on Jan 8, 2014 at 10:14pm
If anyone in local 118 feels that the present union administration is abusing their power and position, by under representing or misrepresenting the members of this fine local, you must contact this investigator for the IBT, Tom Schatz. There are many problems with the way that the present leadership are doing things, blackballing, not representing members and just plain ignoring problems as retribution for the recent history of the local, just to mention a few. Please contact this gentleman if you have had any issues or seen any that you feel are not in the best interests of our members.
Tom Schatz
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-202-624-6945

Through a very reliable source I have learned that this gentleman can and will help, he has the authority to investigate improprieties all the way up to the top leadership, Hoffa himself.
So I implore you to contact him if you feel that there are any issues that you deem to be problamatic.

Read more: http://majorityrules.freeforums.net...tigator-abuse-misrepresentation#ixzz5mFWi91vT
That's probably true.. I didn't even spell check my single sentance in my post.
My appeal would have been unreadable.
(felt like crap last night) "excuse" ) lol

Still no ballot

I have no damn ballot as of yet. I called the hall on Monday and was told an email would be sent right to me. Nothing as of Tuesday afternoon. Call hall again, but the lady I needed to talk with was unavailable. She was supposed to get back to me later in the day. Never got a call back. This is infuriating that the crappy union can't even get my ballot out. Screw YRC, VOTE NO!

I have no damn ballot as of yet. I called the hall on Monday and was told an email would be sent right to me. Nothing as of Tuesday afternoon. Call hall again, but the lady I needed to talk with was unavailable. She was supposed to get back to me later in the day. Never got a call back. This is infuriating that the crappy union can't even get my ballot out. Screw YRC, VOTE NO!

email [email protected], call him in washington dc, post regarding joe biden regarding his campaign strategy to bail out teamster pensions, and temind. him if true, that you and others believe in the core idea of a free and fair election which hoffa, kevin mccaffrey, and the teamsters do not.

That's how the rig the system no ballot no votes just those lackeys known as yes voters

organize or communicate wit teamster voters, friends and family in Suffolk county legislative district 17 long island ny where mccaffrey is running for reelection in november. ny public elections may be rigged too but newspapers report on the games, rules if sny eg election law and military maneuvers of the combatants. he is a hoffa errand boy proxy snd field soldier spreading fairytales etc

Same exact situation here....sent email.....never got it . Called hall again and sent me a link to vote on phone. How many hundreds of people is this happening to and they just don't feel like jumping through hoops to get a ballot? Something smells like fish. Bad fish. What a freakin' scam.

Same exact situation here....sent email.....never got it . Called hall again and sent me a link to vote on phone. How many hundreds of people is this happening to and they just don't feel like jumping through hoops to get a ballot? Something smells like fish. Bad fish. What a freakin' scam.
contact schweikert's office union should never have been released from federal consent decree . crime pays
Washington, DC Office
1526 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

Phone: (202) 225-2190
Fax: (202) 225-0096

Didn't you send them a signed affidavit ahead of time stating you were voting yes? When I sent mine in they said I was entered in the system and would recieve my ballot promptly.

District Offices
Scottsdale Office
14500 N. Northsight Blvd.
Ste. 221
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: (480) 946-2411
Fax: (480) 946-2446

For security and to ensure that your needs are met, visitors to the District Office should call, 480-946-2411 to speak with a staff member about establishing an appointment within normal operating hours.