Yellow | Bankrupt Yellow evens up with feds, repays $700 million loan with interest

“All of that progress, however, was destroyed when the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) leadership, under the direction of Sean O'Brien, took a militant zero-sum approach to dealing with Yellow that prevented Yellow from completing its network optimization.”

The author's ..... (John D. Schulz)..... opinion ..... Not fact.

Funny how all these professional know it alls do not under stand a labor contract.
Yellow was free to file a COO and implement it. Just like they have done in years past.
Did they layoff their labor dept who guided them thru COO's ?

Hey didn't you get pizza today? LMAO
:lmao: :438: :lmao:
I sure did, first we had our usual pepperoni pie and then, since there were four of us, we had a sausage pie next. Lemon ice for dessert after the pies. Then stopped by another friend for two Paczki which I washed down with coffee. All in all a great day except for the "contract" bull ::shit:: here. :hysterical: :hilarious:

I sure did, first we had our usual pepperoni pie and then, since there were four of us, we had a sausage pie next. Lemon ice for dessert after the pies. Then stopped by another friend for two Paczki which I washed down with coffee. All in all a great day except for the "contract" bull ::::shit:::: here. :hysterical: :hilarious:
Maybe we should talk of happier things, such as, taxes on bonuses and skipping lunches to get home faster....
:poke: :lmao::438::lmao: