Yellow | BAs missing in action

wheelhoarse69

TB Lurker
Credits
Are anyone else 's BAs missing in action . Just wondering ,we have two at The 135 that have seemed to have vanished.(into thin air):USA:

At 135 in Indy, I was told there would be no union meeting to discuss this mess because there's nothing for them to discuss. Our bidding is supposed to start on Monday, that the company is getting things the way they want, & there's nothing the union can do about it. So there will be no meeting. Our BA says he has nothing to say, because he knows nothing. So I guess we're supposed to bid on something blindly. The shop steward says that's the way the company wants it. Now what?

I truly beleive it is the comeing of the end of the teamsters as we know it. We have no more representation anymore. we here in milwaukee could not even win a seniority violation, no answers, no return phone calls, a 5 day barn and working 7 days with no over time on the weekends

At 135 in Indy, I was told there would be no union meeting to discuss this mess because there's nothing for them to discuss. Our bidding is supposed to start on Monday, that the company is getting things the way they want, & there's nothing the union can do about it. So there will be no meeting. Our BA says he has nothing to say, because he knows nothing. So I guess we're supposed to bid on something blindly. The shop steward says that's the way the company wants it. Now what?

we haven t even been told that much from the 135

we haven t even been told that much from the 135

I am in Local 135, & went down to the hall. Was told to my face that they have no comment, because there is no final decisions. Yet, we are supposed to start bidding next week, & the company is making the rules, not the union. There will be no meeting for us until our normally scheduled meeting at the end of the month, because there is nothing for them to discuss.

Are anyone else 's Ba's missing in action . Just wondering ,we have two at The 135 that have seemed to have vanished.(into thin air):USA:

Are you talking about local 135 or terminal 135. If its the terminal Harrisburg we have had 2 local union meetings were our Ba's have held meetings with us about the change. I also talked to my Ba. today at the terminal and we are going to have a meeting on the 19th for us here as well as anyone that is transferring into us.

Are you talking about local 135 or terminal 135. If its the terminal Harrisburg we have had 2 local union meetings were our Ba's have held meetings with us about the change. I also talked to my Ba. today at the terminal and we are going to have a meeting on the 19th for us here as well as anyone that is transferring into us.

We're talking about local 135 indy. I hope everyone from here will call & demand our local to have a meeting, because we're in the dark around here. Better yet, go in person. I did & was given the run-around. They have no intention of having a meeting. Maybe if everyone went down there & demanded our dues worth?

Well.if we feel that we are not getting the real story and your seniority rights are being violated,maybe the NLRB could monitor what's going on in this change.

We don't know if our rights will be violated because there isn't any information being told. Yes, I know that the final numbers haven't been approved yet, but I absolutely do not believe that things like moving expenses (zero I'll bet; they can't afford it), how the terminals will be combined, master pool bidding, etc, haven't been decided on. If they haven't, a lot of our money spent going to Dallas was wasted. Isn't that what we pay our dues for? The local here is ignoring us; we're just not that important anymore. March 1st is coming fast, & they are already going to start bidding in some places next week.

its all been decieded on, thats y we are not being told anything, the locals dont wanna deal with a bunch of p***ed of guys.thier gonna wait till its all said and done that way they can claim thiers nothing they (IBT) can do about it.

its all been decieded on, thats y we are not being told anything, the locals dont wanna deal with a bunch of p***ed of guys.thier gonna wait till its all said and done that way they can claim thiers nothing they (IBT) can do about it.

if u go down to the hall & ask in person, that's exactly what u walk away with....they don't intend on interfering with the company's decisions. And the company wants to keep it all quiet until it's too late to do anything about it.

enough is enough

How many times are we gonna let this company dump on us, and when are we going to draw the line?:Flame-On:

Toledo, ohio yellow..local 20 B.A MIA STEWARD dosent know anything...3 stewards from roadway went to Dallas..ours didnt go..too bust getting his 60 hours with guys laid-off..but if you ask him hes a union man..this is why the company is allowed to do whatever they want..their is no more brotherhood..at least at yellow in toledo..i bet my dad is rolling in his grave

Toledo, ohio yellow..local 20 B.A MIA STEWARD dosent know anything...3 stewards from roadway went to Dallas..ours didnt go..too bust getting his 60 hours with guys laid-off..but if you ask him hes a union man..this is why the company is allowed to do whatever they want..their is no more brotherhood..at least at yellow in toledo..i bet my dad is rolling in his grave

Our steward & BA went to Dallas, still neither one knows anything. My dad & my grandpas are rolling over too. They put in a lot of years & sacrifice for the Teamsters.

we are having 2 meetings a day at local 492 in Albquerque this week. went yesterday and were told how many drivers we are losing. also told what co. will pay for moving expenses and mileage allowance. pretty informative. they also have updated numbers for plus barns out here. rdy and yellow dock get first chance at phoenix. bid goes up tomorrow and comes down next monday. then we sign up for master bidding pool next week.