TForce | be on the look out

I heard the same at my barn. I also heard that we have new benefits coming out the first week of May. A lot of stuff going on. Keep us posted with new info!!

Two Books

There are two different books being passed out:
The UPS Freight Employee Policy Book (22 pages) &
The UPS Employee Rule Book-LTL (62 pages)

The benefit meetings will start next week. There will be an open enrollment period of May 15th to June 2nd. for UPS Freight employees.

clutchcargo said:
There are two different books being passed out:
The UPS Freight Employee Policy Book (22 pages) &
The UPS Employee Rule Book-LTL (62 pages)

All homework will be collected 5 minutes after punching in.
There will be a surprise quiz on May 3.

Yes, hopefully not another interpetation of generalizations rule and policy book, where you had to call the home office to get there take on it.

skeeterhawk said:
new bennies???????????

truth or rumor???????????
Glad to see your back, skeeterhawk. I got this from my TM. In order to make it enticing for people to work the dock part time, UPSF will pay better than average pay and bennies for them. There was no mention of our fulltime package. I was told that I will be surprised and happy at the benefits package compensation. One other thing that was eluded too but no details were given, was that if you elect not to take the insurance, you will be compensated for it. The management is playing this one close to the heart. Typically UPS management does not convey any information to the workforce until told to do so. Since our management was not UPS born and bread, information leaks will happen until they get scolded for doing so. Remember, loose lips, sink ships!!

hugnlug said:
Glad to see your back, skeeterhawk. I got this from my TM. In order to make it enticing for people to work the dock part time, UPSF will pay better than average pay and bennies for them. There was no mention of our fulltime package. I was told that I will be surprised and happy at the benefits package compensation. One other thing that was eluded too but no details were given, was that if you elect not to take the insurance, you will be compensated for it. The management is playing this one close to the heart. Typically UPS management does not convey any information to the workforce until told to do so. Since our management was not UPS born and bread, information leaks will happen until they get scolded for doing so. Remember, loose lips, sink ships!!
Mums the word...

Skeeter said:
I got to resize the Duke 100x75 won't work. What's with that???
Yo skeeter, go to your pictures and go to edit. Once in edit, go to resize. Bring the dims down to 80x80. Save your settings, then bring it over. It worked for me. The picture of my grandma has to go.:bitelip:

hugnlug said:

I hope you get the best compensation package out there. But remember it's not always about the money. Hope all works well for you guy's/girls. Good luck:Rulz:

hugnlug said:

I can tell you from seeing it myself the reaction of my TM face when I brought those new pics into the barn of the new tractor colors.......UPS doesn't take things lightly. He told me not to get caught with them and not to hand them out. My opinion was I recieved them on the internet.....anyone else can also. Nothing is being taken lightly with the "Branding" either. Everything has got to be done the right way or people are going to be held responsible....something a lot of us has never seen at O'nite. "Being held responsible for your actions"......what kinda company is this????:bigmouth:

falcon465 said:
I can tell you from seeing it myself the reaction of my TM face when I brought those new pics into the barn of the new tractor colors.......UPS doesn't take things lightly. He told me not to get caught with them and not to hand them out. My opinion was I recieved them on the internet.....anyone else can also. Nothing is being taken lightly with the "Branding" either. Everything has got to be done the right way or people are going to be held responsible....something a lot of us has never seen at O'nite. "Being held responsible for your actions"......what kinda company is this????:bigmouth:

Falcon,

When would you like your card , Brother?

When there are as many people that are in our company that will grow a backbone and learn to stick up for each other. I've layed my @ss on the line before for something that I saw was happening. No one stood behind me........am I going to do it again......not unless people give me a reason to believe in them. They haven't shown me any reason why I should trust them now....

Skeeter said:
I bet when this is all over if we want to go union we will have to take a pay cut. Remember the vision.

Skeeter,

what do you know that no one else seems to know? You talk about the vision. You still refuse to answer my earleir question. You post no facts. What is this vision? Was it told to you by management? Was it more of my TM said this....and my TM said that???
Please Skeeter, tell me why anyone should pay attention to anything you post:chairshot:

Animo916 said:
Skeeter,

what do you know that no one else seems to know? You talk about the vision. You still refuse to answer my earleir question. You post no facts. What is this vision? Was it told to you by management? Was it more of my TM said this....and my TM said that???
Please Skeeter, tell me why anyone should pay attention to anything you post:chairshot:
The vision is, a long time goal that any employee that has any time in the company will never see!!!