Yellow | Benefits

That is some strange advice

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness...go find em Deuce....before they're gone.
That is some strange advice to tell a 20 year Army Military Policeman who has been to central, south, north america, germany, austria, and just about everywhere you have not been,,,,(Nicaragua) El Salvador (Honduras) Somalia...what is your point?

Korea...Italy...Greece

Korea, Italy, Greece..shot down Russian Helicopters with Stinger Missiles...what is your point? Anyone...anyone? and what the heck happened to the parcel and political forums here...anyone?

You are not entitled to happiness per say, you are entitled to the pursuit of happiness which is different. You are going to have to pursue that yourself.

If you were watching

I made a comment about shooting down russian helicopters with stinger missiles. I was trying to add effect to the post. Actually, I never shot any down myself but helped suppy the afghans that were (this is info that has been declassified for years). We now know the terrorists still have some of those missiles. I guess I am partly responsible for that. I wish I had shot those russians down.

That is some strange advice to tell a 20 year Army Military Policeman who has been to central, south, north america, germany, austria, and just about everywhere you have not been,,,,(Nicaragua) El Salvador (Honduras) Somalia...what is your point?

WTF......is it beat the ::shit:: out of the Cow week or what?

Let me clarify......"go find happiness".........have a flippen beer or something GEEEEEEZ youz guyz!

I am a Desert Storm Vet. C. CO. 961st Engineering Batt. (combat Heavy) attached to 395th ORD. CO. ETS ed out in 1996 from 8 years reserve work.

If you were an MP near Hafar al Batin Saudi Arabia then we were neighbors Deuce!

Guess I'm punked

WTF......is it beat the ::shit:: out of the Cow week or what?

Let me clarify......"go find happiness".........have a flippen beer or something GEEEEEEZ youz guyz!

I am a Desert Storm Vet. C. CO. 961st Engineering Batt. (combat Heavy) attached to 395th ORD. CO. ETS ed out in 1996 from 8 years reserve work.

If you were an MP near Hafar al Batin Saudi Arabia then we were neighbors Deuce!

I am feeling very punked right now.

Ok but I think you are fine...Thanks for your service to our country!!!

You too Deuce.................

cowkissyy6.th.jpg

(Damn it! you guys!)

Classic cases of Pre/Post Traumatic Stress Disorders that's all...........He beat the crap outta me and I rolled........again.