Yellow | Beth Zollars Is Upset

I think I turned purple

I probably turned 8 different shades of purple reading about poor ole Mrs. Zollars. She is burning 'our' money. Why weren't we invited? Need another 10% Mrs. Z?:Flame-On:

Stop it right now! I wouldn't be so hard-on(haha)her. Can you imagine what it must be like being married to an egotistical maniac like Be-ill! Every afternoon(4 hours is a long day for him)coming home and having to listen to him and how magnificent he is and how lucky she is to have him. I think she just tried to put the best face she could on it after being yelled at all day by Be-ill for forgeting his depends. I hear its pretty difficult to get urine stains out of those fancy trousers(special design that has a pocket in front for him to put a big pair of wool socks in)he wears. Be-ill was so mad when he got back that he laid off another 1000 employees. Well I don't care what anybody says Be-ill, in my book on a scale of 1 to 10, urinate!!!!!!

For the record, a search for "Beth Zollars" on the Kansas City Star website, turns up no story related to this idea at all.:duh:
Don't belive everything the TDU tells you.....:nutkick:....

I may be looking at their relationship a little different then you YRC folks.
He probalby is coming home whinning about what bad shape the company is in.
that they may have to give up their big house,and rent a condo.
They won't be able to afford Outback anymore,and will have to dine out at one of the fast food choak,and pukes in the future.

When your living the high life,and have to go down to a lower level,theres a lot of sacrifice.
I'm sure the Zollars don't want to give up what they are used to now.
Just my 2 cents.

I may be looking at their relationship a little different then you YRC folks.
He probalby is coming home whinning about what bad shape the company is in.
that they may have to give up their big house,and rent a condo.
They won't be able to afford Outback anymore,and will have to dine out at one of the fast food choak,and pukes in the future.

When your living the high life,and have to go down to a lower level,theres a lot of sacrifice.
I'm sure the Zollars don't want to give up what they are used to now.
Just my 2 cents.
Outback would be White Castle to the Zollars......

Stop it right now! I wouldn't be so hard-on(haha)her. Can you imagine what it must be like being married to an egotistical maniac like Be-ill! Every afternoon(4 hours is a long day for him)coming home and having to listen to him and how magnificent he is and how lucky she is to have him. I think she just tried to put the best face she could on it after being yelled at all day by Be-ill for forgeting his depends. I hear its pretty difficult to get urine stains out of those fancy trousers(special design that has a pocket in front for him to put a big pair of wool socks in)he wears. Be-ill was so mad when he got back that he laid off another 1000 employees. Well I don't care what anybody says Be-ill, in my book on a scale of 1 to 10, urinate!!!!!!

:hysterical::rofl2::clap:

For the record, a search for "Beth Zollars" on the Kansas City Star website, turns up no story related to this idea at all.:duh:
Don't belive everything the TDU tells you.....:nutkick:....
http://www.examiner.com/a-1806050~A_historic_moment_unfolds_in_frigid_temps.html
Im not a TDU member but you sir have been proven WRONG!!!! hahahaha. Educated people do research before they come to a conclusion. I had no problem locating it in a place other then the one posted prior, and this is from the AP.

My name is Beth and my husband is Bill.
We came to see the Man on the Hill.
The gates were closed to the purple ticket holders.
Because Barry knew we were crochety old ogres.

Hiphipp give me 10! Hiphipp give me 10!

"People were waving their purple tickets in the air, saying, 'Please let us in, please let us in," said Zollars, who served on a fundraising committee for the Obama campaign in Kansas City, Mo. "It was just a terrible sense of disappointment, because we took a lot of time and money and energy to get here, because you feel like you're missing the historic part of why you came here."

Hmmm aren't his employees standing in unemployment lines saying "Please let me work, please let me work!!!"