Yellow | Bid on coo before its heard ??????????

twisted-hippie

Twisted Herb Plantation CEO
Credits
In a meeting today, I was told that the FTW bid will be posted on 3/4/12 and will be awarded on 3/11/12....then the pool bids will be posted and awarded on 3/25/12 and the COO will be implemented on 4/8/12.
Any slot not filled on the FTW will be put into the bid pool.....this COO is going through, the Linehaul lanes have to be realigned......the hearing is just to get everything clarified for the record.....AFTER the hearing the pool bid will be held on 3/25/12......KK KK How can we bid on the coo before its been heard

becuase it really dosent matter they do what they want its about elimanating jobs end of story its not about the frieght lanes for the most part most of the eol will lose alot of there customers becuase we will lose a day or more of service

Our terminal posted that the coo will be heard on 3/14/12 & 3/15/12 and since we was a minus, we had notify our service center manager by 3/21/12 that we wanted to bid on the FTW bid. All I can say the bidding on 3/4/12 is a bunch of poo poo:ranting2:

In a meeting today, I was told that the FTW bid will be posted on 3/4/12 and will be awarded on 3/11/12....then the pool bids will be posted and awarded on 3/25/12 and the COO will be implemented on 4/8/12.
Any slot not filled on the FTW will be put into the bid pool.....this COO is going through, the Linehaul lanes have to be realigned......the hearing is just to get everything clarified for the record.....AFTER the hearing the pool bid will be held on 3/25/12......KK KK How can we bid on the coo before its been heard

The Local Unions have been meeting with YRC Labor Reps since day one going over the COO....asking questions....receiving answers....making changes....etc...etc....The hearing is to resolve any outstanding issues and to get the Locals on record with the Company as to how things will be implemented in case of any greivences that might come from a COO....happens all the time.

IN THIS CASE....the procedure to have the FTW bidding and Pool bids will be the same as past COOs....no need to stop it. if anything should be a problem, it will be brought up at the meeting.

My case, as an example........we were told (Atlanta 402) that we would have a primary to New Orleans....after looking at the route, it was changed, and we no longer had it.

So that means Atlanta will now go from a +53 down to a +49 for road drivers on FTW....So....it was NOT a "done deal "as some claim if we are constantly changing the numbers on the FTW.......KK

The Local Unions have been meeting with YRC Labor Reps since day one going over the COO....asking questions....receiving answers....making changes....etc...etc....The hearing is to resolve any outstanding issues and to get the Locals on record with the Company as to how things will be implemented in case of any greivences that might come from a COO....happens all the time.

IN THIS CASE....the procedure to have the FTW bidding and Pool bids will be the same as past COOs....no need to stop it. if anything should be a problem, it will be brought up at the meeting.

My case, as an example........we were told (Atlanta 402) that we would have a primary to New Orleans....after looking at the route, it was changed, and we no longer had it.

So that means Atlanta will now go from a +53 down to a +49 for road drivers on FTW....So....it was NOT a "done deal "as some claim if we are constantly changing the numbers on the FTW.......KK

That begs a question....Was it the companies idea or the Unions to tweek the numbers?

That begs a question....Was it the companies idea or the Unions to tweek the numbers?

I can only speak for myself....After reading the COO and asking questions on how and how OUR numbers were formulated, things were teaked, or "house cleaning" as it is called.

We were a +52 orginally, but I discovered that they left off a driver in Savannah, which made FTW a +52 and 1 from the pool.

Later after meetings and questions the 1 from the pool was removed and placed with another FTW from Memphis, which made us a FTW only of +53 and NO POOL....and as of yesterday, after more questions and clarifications, the FTW number was reduced to +49, as Atlanta will not have a primary to New Orleans and the FTW was reduced by 4 road drivers.....so you see why we tell you guys always that it ain't "a done deal" on the numbers untill all meetings have been made on the COO and a final ruling from the Committee has been made......you have to stay on top of it....KK

I can only speak for myself....After reading the COO and asking questions on how and how OUR numbers were formulated, things were teaked, or "house cleaning" as it is called.

We were a +52 orginally, but I discovered that they left off a driver in Savannah, which made FTW a +52 and 1 from the pool.

Later after meetings and questions the 1 from the pool was removed and placed with another FTW from Memphis, which made us a FTW only of +53 and NO POOL....and as of yesterday, after more questions and clarifications, the FTW number was reduced to +49, as Atlanta will not have a primary to New Orleans and the FTW was reduced by 4 road drivers.....so you see why we tell you guys always that it ain't "a done deal" on the numbers untill all meetings have been made on the COO and a final ruling from the Committee has been made......you have to stay on top of it....KK
Thank You.....I Think the terminology "Done Deal" is used in different contexts in this case.

So as you say the numbers are being tweeked and continue to be and can be tweeked out in Kansas with more questioning being done there. So again how can we be bidding before the numbers are finalized by the commitee?

Go ahead and bid....put your house on the market...probably won't sell anyway and if it does, then the numbers get tweeked.....No worries Mate...YRCF needed this.

So as you say the numbers are being tweeked and continue to be and can be tweeked out in Kansas with more questioning being done there. So again how can we be bidding before the numbers are finalized by the commitee?

Because if you hadn't noticed you work for YRC, that's why. Anything goes, gotta keep that company in buisness.

Be nice Wolfie !!!

Now you did it Roady. You brought back memories of Wolfie's Rascal House on 172nd near the Castaways and original Wolfie's on 21st. All those great places gone, no fun there anymore.

(The kids on here probably have no clue what I'm talking about).

Be nice Wolfie !!!
I thought I was in my usual smartarse way. It would not shock me that we will get a notice how the implantation date is changed soon. Maybe not, but Nobody should have to guess with so important a decision to make.

Ps Trip every time I start feeling bad about most of my memories are behind me I look at what the guys got to look forward to.....Think we got a better deal man. :17142:

<snip>
Ps Trip every time I start feeling bad about most of my memories are behind me I look at what the guys got to look forward to.....Think we got a better deal man. :17142:

You said that right Wolf, I couldn't agree with you more. I really do believe we lived in the best of times and feel sad for those dealing with today's way of life. :1036316054:

PS - I just reached a new decade on the age chart a week ago and I can't believe how fast I got here. Where the heck did it all go so quickly? :wtflol:

kansas city which was florida is just an excuse to have a good time away from the wives its a done deal they will say i object to the numbers okay local(insert number) your objection is noted its all baloney its a done deal