TForce | Big Brown!

skeeter, ups does not care about ups freight, they never have and neve will! Small package is their bread and butter, always has been and always will be! Get used to it!!

skeeter, ups does not care about ups freight, they never have and neve will! Small package is their bread and butter, always has been and always will be! Get used to it!!

You are probably right lefty. But I don't care about them either. :biglaugh:

That's a pretty arrogant statement directed at a person - just trying to open the door for future conversations!

Skeeter... You didn't deserve that!

Believe Me... it doesn't matter what the mighty Brown thinks of Us here at Freight!

But, the fact remains... they purchased Us!

So, someone somewhere did in fact give two shiats at one point or another!

What does matter is the relationship (potential relationships) that could possibly develop between Frt. and Pkg.

We are All going to be considered the same... when it comes time for Contract negotiations!

Obviously two different contracts...

But, collectively seeking the same results!

A New Five Year Deal!

Again - Welcome to the Boards Feeder Drivers! :smilie_132:

Your 1st. Welcome:

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/436393-post4.html

UPS does care about UPS Freight, they care enough they will be shifting funds to heighten the awareness of their new Freight division with their customer base, just last month in a district sales meeting it was said UPS is placing more emphasis on the freight division for this is where the growth will be in the future, both domestic and international.

Sounds as if though the mood has changed, to say they do not care is irresponsible at best and you have not been reading the poles. I am not sure ,nor can I speak for the rest of the terminals in the system, but in the past month our volume for the terminal has gone up 5% over last year and is projected to hit 10% growth this year total.

Mandates from what I understand will soon be implemented throughout the system in reference to sales , and new terminals will also be popping up particularly in the west, or areas we do not cover currently without the help of a contractor.

Sounds as if though someone cares.:clap: