Estes | Bit of a slowdown..

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
Seems like the bottom fell out for the last couple of weeks.Balls to the wall all winter,but it looks like spring fling is a flop,so far.

Couldn't tell it in our part of the world.. These guys down here are pleading for an extra day off.. 193000 lbs. on outbound last night.. I think that's a record for us.....

Sounds like I need to get down that way.I figured end of last week would be slow(holiday),but it seems to have carried over.Happy for the lull,just hoping its temporary though.

Added another run at our barn. Still hiring. It definitely slowed down. It will be wide open again soon. "calm before the storm." lol

Slow here, dock's swept up, trash cans emptied out and out on 8 and an occasional 9.

I'm not seeing a slowdown out of the Newburgh terminal, but I here Albany has slowed a bit. Newburgh needs a slowdown they need drivers and a day dispatcher something fierce.

lots of cancelations at 028. Yard empty when I got back yesterday. To many Terminals in Chicago land area. All of them sending drivers thru to take our freight before their meets.