Yellow | black friday part deux

Laughing....I was in 531okc the other morning.some head sales rep and a tall goofy looking suit were having a town hall meeting with the city drivers or anyone that would listen.one rep was talking about how the night before they were wining and dining some priority shopper accts in that area.I was thinking how rude the meeting was.no donuts or anything for the drivers who actually get things done.maybe one of those reps were the ones fired...I dunno

Tall goofy one is our Term Manager

right.....so the rep gives up a night and time with his family to bring in business and he is rude because he did not bring in donuts. then there is speculation that he got fired....real nice

I'll let you guys in on a little secret, wining and dining customers sucks balls most of the time

I knew enough sales people over the years to know that is the truth. But spending $12 on 2 doz. donuts for the drivers is just the correct thing to do.
If nothing else it just shows some respect.

Most of the "good" reps that were originally from Yellow at 218/257 (now closed) left on their own about a year ago or so when this started. All went to other LTL companies in the area.