ABF | Blood Thinners

I guess it depends if you drive for line haul, or work city, Dock either way if you drive it might be tough to get a health card, and what ever Dot says thats what goes to Abf all depends why your are on that( medication)........

I cannot stand blood thinners.

I became quite the carnivore on them at the hospital. The chef obliged me with a special custom menu. But it was one designed to pass the most Iron into my body again. And steaks. Steaks three times a day. And more of this and dallop of that and buckets of brussel sprouts.

By the third day they put me on a controlled diet.

When they put blood thinners into me I just get really bad. A form of poisoning. Then I get mean. Not good. Poor nurses.

They solved that problem too. Stuck a pretty nurse into my room for 8 hours shift. Hey baby doll....

I hate hospitals. If you are inside one its to decide how you leave. Walking out. Wheelchair, chopper to higher care or in a pine box. Thats your future in there.

In the meantime Hilda, Bertha and Dottie are still arranging certain medicines to go with the blood thinners.

I finally solved the blood thinner issue. I was taught that as a medical patient under our laws I can refuse any treatment. Key word Refuse any treatment.

Sir, we have some blood thinners so you dont stoke....

Hell no. Throw that away. Get away from me with that.

But sir the chances of a stroke?

F the stroke, if I am going to go out that way as my elderly relatives did, its going to be a widow maker, fast strong and lethal. I'll be dead before I know it.

Well sir here is some Haldol since you are apparently too upset right now to consider this treatment properly....

I cannot stand blood thinners.

I became quite the carnivore on them at the hospital. The chef obliged me with a special custom menu. But it was one designed to pass the most Iron into my body again. And steaks. Steaks three times a day. And more of this and dallop of that and buckets of brussel sprouts.

By the third day they put me on a controlled diet.

When they put blood thinners into me I just get really bad. A form of poisoning. Then I get mean. Not good. Poor nurses.

They solved that problem too. Stuck a pretty nurse into my room for 8 hours shift. Hey baby doll....

I hate hospitals. If you are inside one its to decide how you leave. Walking out. Wheelchair, chopper to higher care or in a pine box. Thats your future in there.

In the meantime Hilda, Bertha and Dottie are still arranging certain medicines to go with the blood thinners.

I finally solved the blood thinner issue. I was taught that as a medical patient under our laws I can refuse any treatment. Key word Refuse any treatment.

Sir, we have some blood thinners so you dont stoke....

Hell no. Throw that away. Get away from me with that.

But sir the chances of a stroke?

F the stroke, if I am going to go out that way as my elderly relatives did, its going to be a widow maker, fast strong and lethal. I'll be dead before I know it.

Well sir here is some Haldol since you are apparently too upset right now to consider this treatment properly....
Pretty nurses should work to lower the blood pressure. It is the same concept as an expansion chamber on a hot water heater.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed with (Tired Blood)
I cut myself shaving at 6 am, it doesn't start bleeding till 830 am.
Draw a couple pints of blood run it thru the centrifuge and re-inject it. Now you should have wide awake blood circulating thru the pipes. And have enough energy for 2 floor loads + a 8 hour P & D run. von.

I was diagnosed with (Tired Blood)
I cut myself shaving at 6 am, it doesn't start bleeding till 830 am.
Draw a couple pints of blood run it thru the centrifuge and re-inject it. Now you should have wide awake blood circulating thru the pipes. And have enough energy for 2 floor loads + a 8 hour P & D run. von.
You told this to Breezy.......:lmao::lmao::lmao: That's some funny s##t brother Von. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: