XPO | Board of directors

They are no showing Doug S.

Heres a good site: I never new they had rules on how to display their signage and stripes.

Executive Photos
Click on the links under their picture and you can print it out and frame it. Than place it by your bedside table to remind you of all your take-aways.

Heres a good site: I never new they had rules on how to display their signage and stripes.

Executive Photos
Click on the links under their picture and you can print it out and frame it. Than place it by your bedside table to remind you of all your take-aways.
Let us see what they are going to do in the fourth quarter. I can not wait. How are they going to do the smoke and mirrow show this time, as they take away once again? :USA::shifty::17::USA:

What are they taking away now?
I am sorry BEERFD, but along with a few others, we stood on the soap box and told everyone what was comming down the road, ie, the pension, the medical, the change in how the company was going to operate, what the company was going to take away, and on top of this all, we showed the employees how we as employees could change things and make this company what it was in the pass, with just a few changes. The sad fact was that the only thing that the vast number of people cared about was there vacation. Now look where the company is. And it is not going to get any better. There was 159 people out of 20,000 that tried, and now at this time some people are just waking up to what is going on. Again sorry, I`m just a truck driver and don`t know anything. Plan your future out and work your plan.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

I am sorry BEERFD, but along with a few others, we stood on the soap box and told everyone what was comming down the road, ie, the pension, the medical, the change in how the company was going to operate, what the company was going to take away, and on top of this all, we showed the employees how we as employees could change things and make this company what it was in the pass, with just a few changes. The sad fact was that the only thing that the vast number of people cared about was there vacation. Now look where the company is. And it is not going to get any better. There was 159 people out of 20,000 that tried, and now at this time some people are just waking up to what is going on. Again sorry, I`m just a truck driver and don`t know anything. Plan your future out and work your plan.:USA::USA::USA:
My future is planned out very well. Well enough for me. :1036316054: So we shall see.