ABF | Bob Waite or Bob Wade visit to 004- TERMINAL on Tuesday * A MUST READ*

I almost agree with you but the 15% beg back was rejected and I thought that was a done deal like you believe this contract is. I believe that your concerns (as well as the rest of us) on this will cause it to be an honest count.
I have been thru 2 previous concession vote's with ABF & both were voted down even though both were recommended by the IBT ....BOTH TIMES VOTED DOWN & WE'LL DO IT AGAIN

:bat:
This guy came to 004 during the morning shift(7a-3p)...He told the guys that ABF had 130 MILLION in the BANK and was DEBT-FREE !!! Not ABC, they have debt!!
This dummy has just turned some YES & possible YES votes to HELL NO !!
The morning shift, roasted his a** so bad that he got a attitude !! ONE road driver said to him ''when we VOTE this DOWN'', our vacations will remain in tack... Bob( Mr Stupid), shouted to him, 'THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN'!
He was supposed to be there ALL DAY, but his a** disappeared after about 45 minutes on the DOCK, SHOP AND ROAD... The 'shop' guys 'roasted' his a** too !!

Guys, ABF is not hurting !! VOTE NO !!!!!
If he shows up to any other DC'S, please POST !!!
Wait till the Walmart lady gets ahold of him!:bat::

Wait till the Walmart lady gets ahold of him!
LOL- Akita... you are right... EVE ( Judy McReynolds) is trying to destroy the garden of EDEN again !!

Steve Walters out of Memphis ( 009) is coming to 004-LIT today... maybe CLEAN-UP duty? LOL !!
ABF, did purchase land in Memphis and filed for some building permits within the last month !!