ABF | Bob Waite or Bob Wade visit to 004- TERMINAL on Tuesday * A MUST READ*

STONEY, we all know what side of the fence that you are on !! You are probably Slagle himself !! CALL the chief-steward at 004-LITTLE ROCK... and just ask him.. David is his name and he works the 3p-11p shift.....
Do you need his phone number?

Sorry, what side of the fence is that?

Anyways, anyone can get on where and make any ol claim they want. I just simply asked how we know what you said really happened. I didn't know you would get your panties in a bunch over that.

Anyways, anyone can get on where and make any ol claim they want. I just simply asked how we know what you said really happened. I didn't know you would get your panties in a bunch over that.

STONEY, we all know what side of the fence that you are on !! You are a company kiss a** !!! What barn do you work for? How much time do you have?

I don't wear PANTIES !!

I bet you felt like you had PANTIES on a few years ago, when you VOTED YES for that 15% pay cut !!! Because ABF was trying to sc**w you then and they are trying to sc**w you now!! SO, us NO- VOTERS... saved your a** some money that you were willing to just let them have for NOTHING !!
Stoney, pull your 'panties' up TIGHT, ABF is coming for ya !! " just say NO'' Stoney !!!

It's the :butt kiss: yes side.

STONEY, we all know what side of the fence that you are on !! You are a company kiss a** !!! What barn do you work for? How much time do you have?

I don't wear PANTIES !!

I bet you felt like you had PANTIES on a few years ago, when you VOTED YES for that 15% pay cut !!! Because ABF was trying to sc**w you then and they are trying to sc**w you now!! SO, us NO- VOTERS... saved your a** some money that you were willing to just let them have for NOTHING !!
Stoney, pull your 'panties' up TIGHT, ABF is coming for ya !! " just say NO'' Stoney !!!

LOL! Its always easy to find the drama queens.

Funny as hell that you actually felt the need to say "I don't wear PANTIES !!"

I'll vote my conscience thank you very much. You sound scared.

You won't be taxed on your heathcare unless your employer pays over 28K a year for it; then it's a 40% tax on that.

the tax is on the overage on cadilac plans not the whole plan, and the insurance provider pays it, thx Jenny Im telling you though it isn't going to do any good, it seems people want to believe these things. I myself would prefer a true national healthcare plan

This guy came to 004 during the morning shift(7a-3p)...He told the guys that ABF had 130 MILLION in the BANK and was DEBT-FREE !!! Not ABC, they have debt!!

Guys, ABF is not hurting !! VOTE NO !!!!!

If you look at the ABC 10K filed with the SEC the guy is right about the 130 million in cash but that is ABC consolidated cash. I highly doubt that is ALL ABF's cash. I also highly doubt that all of the debt reported (155 million) is related to ABC. I'd be willing to bet a portion of this is related to ABF financing equipment. Just a guess, but I highly doubt they are debt free.

Can't help but to think the possible concessions are also a tax on us from that law.

Cmon abf been trying to get inour pocket for long time. Trucking co. trying to minimize labor costs is, has and always will be the way it is. Could it be contributing factor? Possibly. Cause? LOL Dont think so.

12, I think that sums it up better than any post I have read yet

I hope everyone sees the conundrum our negotiating committee is in considering your very different perspectives on what is most important. 12 is a young Teamster who can do the simple math to conclude putting any money towards the pension is wasted money considering the underfunded status of our pensions while Dave would consider cutting our pension contributions as a hell-fire sin.
If we get a contract it will have concessions. The bean counters are running the show and they're right when they say Abf must cut expenses to remain viable as a company. The negotiating committee indepentantly verified ABF's numbers so they surveyed the members months ago and have tried their best to maintain pension and healthcare benefits. But the "old school crowd" refuse to deal in reality by first DENYING ABF a publicly traded company that falls under the scrutiny of the SEC is really losing money. Secondly, these same folks slander anyone open to the reality of ABF's financial condition by elementary school name calling.

WAKE UP EVERYONE! ABF is not UPS, a company that makes 4 billion in PROFIT EVERY YEAR but our contract is as good or better than the one UPS Members are voting on currently.

Cmon abf been trying to get inour pocket for long time. Trucking co. trying to minimize labor costs is, has and always will be the way it is. Could it be contributing factor? Possibly. Cause? LOL Dont think so.

Wait a minute, I thought the talking point was that ABF was a greedy company?
Its no secret that health insurance premiums are rising because of Obama care. I'm sure that health insurance costs have have gone up for ABF.
Why would a greedy company eay that cost?

I didnt say it was the sole reason. Thats why I used the word "also".

I hope everyone sees the conundrum our negotiating committee is in considering your very different perspectives on what is most important. 12 is a young Teamster who can do the simple math to conclude putting any money towards the pension is wasted money considering the underfunded status of our pensions while Dave would consider cutting our pension contributions as a hell-fire sin.
If we get a contract it will have concessions. The bean counters are running the show and they're right when they say Abf must cut expenses to remain viable as a company. The negotiating committee indepentantly verified ABF's numbers so they surveyed the members months ago and have tried their best to maintain pension and healthcare benefits. But the "old school crowd" refuse to deal in reality by first DENYING ABF a publicly traded company that falls under the scrutiny of the SEC is really losing money. Secondly, these same folks slander anyone open to the reality of ABF's financial condition by elementary school name calling.

WAKE UP EVERYONE! ABF is not UPS, a company that makes 4 billion in PROFIT EVERY YEAR but our contract is as good or better than the one UPS Members are voting on currently.

NHE who is name calling?

doesn't matter what you vote, hoffa is going stuff the ballot box with his yes votes to make it pass . sorry but you voted him in. never seen a contract voted down. he wont take a chance on this one either.

NHE who is name calling?

Dave- FYI, we had a group of folks who left a couple months back to establish their own trucking board site called old school teamsters. One of those individuals was particularly nasty in his personal attacks and rarely was this person interested in a dialogue but always wanted you to answer his questions. I believe that individual to be fairly wise and so I think he realized that schtick wasn't very effective to the less hard-core old school teamsters starting to frequent these pages during contract negotiations.
Hope that helps and I appreciate the dialogue.

doesn't matter what you vote, hoffa is going stuff the ballot box with his yes votes to make it pass . sorry but you voted him in. never seen a contract voted down. he wont take a chance on this one either.
I almost agree with you but the 15% beg back was rejected and I thought that was a done deal like you believe this contract is. I believe that your concerns (as well as the rest of us) on this will cause it to be an honest count.

This guy came to 004 during the morning shift(7a-3p)...He told the guys that ABF had 130 MILLION in the BANK and was DEBT-FREE !!! Not ABC, they have debt!!
This dummy has just turned some YES & possible YES votes to HELL NO !!
The morning shift, roasted his a** so bad that he got a attitude !! ONE road driver said to him ''when we VOTE this DOWN'', our vacations will remain in tack... Bob( Mr Stupid), shouted to him, 'THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN'!
He was supposed to be there ALL DAY, but his a** disappeared after about 45 minutes on the DOCK, SHOP AND ROAD... The 'shop' guys 'roasted' his a** too !!

Guys, ABF is not hurting !! VOTE NO !!!!!
If he shows up to any other DC'S, please POST !!!
Wait till the Walmart lady gets ahold of him!