XPO | Bonus Pay (VPP)

I'll take what they give me, which will probably be zero. Managers are still not to the minium to get anything yet, but "we can with a strong 4th quarter." It's on the edge right now, so I may get something. Oh well, you guys start at dollar one, so even bad years you'll get a few bucks, on good years I'll get more. You just can plan for it, live your life as if it's not there, then it's better when you get it or not such a slap in the face when you don't.

VVP is a joke. What can you get with 200.00?

What we will get is more amnesia. It will make what little memory of our stolen pension, sick days, health care, vacation, wages, and 401K go away. - And for our benevolent and appreciative leaders, this is a bargain basement deal of a lifetime. For less then a penny on the dollar, everything will now be okay.

Thats right on. It is not even close to ICP payouts from years past but money in the bank is money in the bank. I am going to get a little over $200 as well and thats a little over $200 more than I got last year or the year before that. Its about time we got a little something at the end of the year to help bring Santa Claus by the house.

:smilies-19296:
It's more then the last ICP check .

Does anyone know what the pay date is supposed to be? For some reason, I was thinking it would not be showing up in time to help Santa out.

Doug, Crystal Palace, Managers are getting $0. One instance where the DSR's were actually put as a first priority.

Doug, Crystal Palace, Managers are getting $0. One instance where the DSR's were actually put as a first priority.

Yeah right, they are getting $0, ask them how many shares of stock they are getting in leau of a shared "bonus"....

The FAQ on the portal said mid to late February.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I am just a little bit disappointed that we are not getting it before X-mas. I miss ICP, a check before X-mas and a check in the new year. WTF.

Look at the interest they are collecting by waiting to hand it out.

Look at the real money they are saving throughs lies about the ICP not being sustainable as presented by the liar of all liars...Bruce M.

Dougie and the boys will get theirs...you won't.

Welcome to the "New Con-Way"

All ::shit:: rolls down hill.

Bonum appetitionem!!!!

Rat