Yellow | Bosses’ Pay Grew At Double The Pace Of Workers

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/bosses_pay_grew_at_double_the_pace_of_workers

FbE9SrK.jpg

:wtflol:

Once you get into the millions of dollars in pay it almost ridiculous.
We make maybe 50 grand a year. No overtime.. (less most likely)
I was born poor. I'll die poor. I couldn't take it with me anyway. Even the poor part.
As they say.
The rich get richer.
The poor get poorer.
That will never change.

Once you get into the millions of dollars in pay it almost ridiculous.
We make maybe 50 grand a year. No overtime.. (less most likely)
I was born poor. I'll die poor. I couldn't take it with me anyway. Even the poor part.
As they say.
The rich get richer.
The poor get poorer.
That will never change.

C1C3zPY.jpg

Easy for you to say Billy Boy!
:438:

Pensions and company paid health insurance through retirement were once common benefits what happened?

Pensions and company paid health insurance through retirement were once common benefits what happened?
Companies that paid everything went out of business. Now, most still pay most of the healthcare cost, and we’ve seen that pensions are Ponzi Schemes. The ones in first collect. The ones in last get nothing. Pensions were fine, until the IRS greedily changed the law so pensions could not be overfunded. That killed pensions more than anything.

Another thing that happened, was that HealthCare used to be for Catastrophes, and people paid for their own visits. Then sue-happy court settlements made it so insurance companies forced doctors to CYA by doing far more tests than were normally necessary. Costs rose, and citizens clamored for more insurance coverage. Government intervened, and now HealthCare is seen as a Right, instead of Personal Responsibility.

Another thing that happened, was that HealthCare used to be for Catastrophes, and people paid for their own visits. Then sue-happy court settlements made it so insurance companies forced doctors to CYA by doing far more tests than were normally necessary. Costs rose, and citizens clamored for more insurance coverage. Government intervened, and now HealthCare is seen as a Right, instead of Personal Responsibility.

Today personal responsibility is an outdated concept in most aspects of life. Sad commentary on where we're at.

The benefit of being Union was always higher pay, paid HealthCare, and having a Pension.

Central States and many pensions are collapsing, and YRCW pay is below standard. Once paid HealthCare goes, what is there to keep or attract members?
The first offer I heard YRC wanted us to pay $80 a week for our insurance

The benefit of being Union was always higher pay, paid HealthCare, and having a Pension.
Central States and many pensions are collapsing, and YRCW pay is below standard. Once paid HealthCare goes, what is there to keep or attract members?

"The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat"??? :hide:

Once Healthcare is gone its just another job and in yrc's case there will be a high turnover rate.
Nothing more to say that hasn't been said.
(well.... little bit)
It was at one time a premium job and they stayed because all 3 things were in place.
Pay. Good pay.
Healthcare.
Union.
Two of them have decayed beyond repair.
Pull that last one and it's just another job.