Holland | Bph

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
Since the word of the day is BILLS PER HOUR, I was wondering if other terminals daily stats were posted. Also I was wondering if all terminals numbers were consistent with each other? Memphis Holland BPH IB-4.54 OB-4.54---city2.34---and were also 420 days without injury. Yrc your #'s are also welcome. These #'s seem easy to make, but there is a lot of factors involved that bring the #'s down quickly.

Since the word of the day is BILLS PER HOUR, I was wondering if other terminals daily stats were posted. Also I was wondering if all terminals numbers were consistent with each other? Memphis Holland BPH IB-4.54 OB-4.54---city2.34---and were also 420 days without injury. Yrc your #'s are also welcome. These #'s seem easy to make, but there is a lot of factors involved that bring the #'s down quickly.

Hey Grizz... Don't forget the number on those God Almighty money making scales....::shit:: what is it 90%? There is a factor involved in that number too...Are they showing all we scale or are they not working proper.:clap:

The more you do the higher the BPH rate goes. I do what I can do and don't care about their numbers. I still believe in "a fair days work for a fair days pay." The numbers are for the management to be graded on, not us. The higher the BPH they can get us to do, the better they look. If we do 15 BPH or 2 BPH that's what we do. We go to work, do our jobs correctly and then go home. What more could someone ask? Every bill is different, some are easy and some aren't. I've never saw anyone fired for doing their job correctly, no matter what their BPH's were, has anybody else?

Exactly,
So Our BPH is way up and our load factor is way up but we still lose money?
Maybe, ... they won't tell us the O/R.
That tells me that the numbers don't mean much.

you got that right benny! who cares about bills per hour, it has nothing to do with us. but there are many guys here that know more about company numbers than they do article numbers.:biglaugh:

used to work in buffalo where bph was 5 to 6 per hour and load factor on 26 foot was 15,000 and 53 foot was 30,000......they pulled all the work out that facility cause......service.......look at service now, how many time criticals were late the past month and a half, more than were lost the past 2 1/2 years.......our company and union leaders should be ashamed of themselves for putting all us workers on the COO block moving families around disrupting their lives to keep a once proud to work in union job with stability at home and the workplace to a lousy good for nothing gypsy job where everybody in your home hates you for moving the whole family around the country every year or two or end up away from your family hours and hours away missing them everyday thinking of what life used to be when you once lived with your family day to day, the smart people in this company just keep pushing us in a darker and darker corner trying to forget the hard work and sacrifice we made in our lives for our survival, sad part is this isn't the only company screwing with our lives.......it's the american way of life and this country needs to overthrow the leaders of today and start over on a clean slate cause mistakes on top of mistakes doesn't make any solutions