Yellow | Breaking news : Yrcw

Just a thought ...... Everyone has hung $ bill by his n_ts ( ritefully so ) for his decisions that have put everyone in this situation. With the impeading resignation of $ bill (soon, but not soon enough ) would it be worth a yes vote to give it another 6 or 12 mos.to see what direction his sucessor is able to go. Just another view point. There is mounds of damage to repair from $ bills greed and poor leadership. He has asked on numerous occassions for givebacks, and each time the majority of membership gave him their support. Do you think his successor ( and possibly our future deserves a chance ) Like I said just a thought. Remember, talk with your family's as this is their future too, with or without yrc.

If you are replying to my comment, I am neither a " newbie " nor a ' company man ". I will say I have proudly carried a Union card for 42 years and have spent my time on a pickett line as a proud Teamster in the Theatrical, and freight ends defending our rights.I have been thru the concessions, and know what its like to start over after 23 years. I know about giving up vacations, wages and ultimately my job. I am currently retired and hope to see my brothers and sisters be able to do the same. My comment was meant as another avenue of thought, just that.....I do not have the option to vote on this and am not trying to convince someone to vote one way or another. I have in the past had to be part of this process and the feeling of betrayel is not pleasant. Wish everyone the very best of luck and hope whatever your decision is that everyone will prosper from it. Thank You Truckingboards for allowing me view a thought.... I will not post any further comments on this..as my post was not intended as a sway tactic. GOOD LUCK TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS and STAY STRONG..YOUR STRENGHT IS IN NUMBERS.

If you are replying to my comment, I am neither a " newbie " nor a ' company man ". I will say I have proudly carried a Union card for 42 years and have spent my time on a pickett line as a proud Teamster in the Theatrical, and freight ends defending our rights.I have been thru the concessions, and know what its like to start over after 23 years. I know about giving up vacations, wages and ultimately my job. I am currently retired and hope to see my brothers and sisters be able to do the same. My comment was meant as another avenue of thought, just that.....I do not have the option to vote on this and am not trying to convince someone to vote one way or another. I have in the past had to be part of this process and the feeling of betrayel is not pleasant. Wish everyone the very best of luck and hope whatever your decision is that everyone will prosper from it. Thank You Truckingboards for allowing me view a thought.... I will not post any further comments on this..as my post was not intended as a sway tactic. GOOD LUCK TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS and STAY STRONG..YOUR STRENGHT IS IN NUMBERS.

I am totally with you. I am voting yes. The majority voted yes two other times. Both times I voted no becaue it was poorly thought out. This new agreement doesn't change much except put it in stone. All of a sudden now everyone has grown a set? You might as well vote again to keep your job because thats all thats left.

Oh my God! And this one was properly thought out?:wtflol:

Its absolutely horrible, but when you look at the last two agreements it isn't nearly as bad. The Teamsters don't want to admit they support it even though they all willingly hung out in Dallas to discuss it. The company says they need this or else. What is the big deal with voting yes one more time? When they come back next year and say they need another vote to eliminate the pension why not vote yes again? I just don't think it matters at this point. The company is going to get exactly what they want one way or another.

I wonder.. a 4 hour shift to put laid of men back to work, we need to average 3 days a week with 8 hour days to keep our medical now... will the teamsters be reducing the amount of hours we need? or do they want us to work 4 hours a day, put up with all the work rules the company wants to enforce, get threats for not answering calls, and have to deal with the problems with unemployment when the company tells them your not laid off and he wont answer the phone to come to work. and still not even have the one and only thing thats worth a damn for working for this company.. medical benefits. This is a No brainer.... NO WAY NO HOW!!

if you are replying to my comment, i am neither a " newbie " nor a ' company man ". I will say i have proudly carried a union card for 42 years and have spent my time on a pickett line as a proud teamster in the theatrical, and freight ends defending our rights.i have been thru the concessions, and know what its like to start over after 23 years. I know about giving up vacations, wages and ultimately my job. I am currently retired and hope to see my brothers and sisters be able to do the same. My comment was meant as another avenue of thought, just that.....i do not have the option to vote on this and am not trying to convince someone to vote one way or another. I have in the past had to be part of this process and the feeling of betrayel is not pleasant. Wish everyone the very best of luck and hope whatever your decision is that everyone will prosper from it. Thank you truckingboards for allowing me view a thought.... I will not post any further comments on this..as my post was not intended as a sway tactic. Good luck to my brothers and sisters and stay strong..your strenght is in numbers.

ex preston?

I am totally with you. I am voting yes. The majority voted yes two other times. Both times I voted no becaue it was poorly thought out. This new agreement doesn't change much except put it in stone. All of a sudden now everyone has grown a set? You might as well vote again to keep your job because thats all thats left.

Let you tell it! Gone are the days of "steering engineers" if thats what your looking for your right you better vote YES .... if you use your head for something other than a hat rack youll vote no and you will be fine!!