Browns win

I'm not a Browns fan but I find myself rooting for them the past few weeks. I was afraid they had blown it last night when they didn't kick the field goal near the end but the defense held. The young crop of quarterbacks like Mayfield, Mahome and Darnold are making the games more interesting. The Chargers going for 2 to win Thursday night was great. I didn't agree with the call but what do I know.

I'm not a Browns fan but I find myself rooting for them the past few weeks. I was afraid they had blown it last night when they didn't kick the field goal near the end but the defense held. The young crop of quarterbacks like Mayfield, Mahome and Darnold are making the games more interesting. The Chargers going for 2 to win Thursday night was great. I didn't agree with the call but what do I know.

I am really excited to see the Browns playing to win, instead of trying not to lose.

Looking good for all ya brown fans But lo and behold my lions struck out again (shocker)

The refs really screwed us over. Big time. Should have won that game. Anyway. We got some real hope for next year. Things are finally looking up in the DAWG POUND !