ABF | Bubba Gump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame how you two have to keep acting and posting like childish idiots.
So nothing on the polite put or shut up I requeted from you? And you call us childish: it's a shame watching old men turn in a joke.

Never worry about getting alhiemers, you will forget in a moment.

So nothing on the polite put or shut up I requeted from you? And you call us childish: it's a shame watching old men turn in a joke.

Never worry about getting alhiemers, you will forget in a moment.

Grow up... it's your own damn fault that no one will take you seriously anymore because you are the one that made a complete fool out of yourself.

ABF ratification vote conference call 5/10 at 8pm eastern 877-229-8493 code 111566. Choose to be inspired by the things you have done well in the past. That creates a positive outlook and a positive future. Smile, you did well.
This is something everyone should consider!

After watching Gump's posts to other people on this board & their responses, I think Gump is the definitive definition of why a soldier would frag his CO. von.
v.g.stein
After watching Gump's posts to other people on this board & their responses, I think Gump is the definitive definition of why a soldier would frag his CO. von.
v.g.stein will never be protégé material, canary, he obviously doesn't have the intelligence. I see you are utilizing the low hanging fruit as a bomb thrower.

v.g.stein

v.g.stein will never be protégé material, canary, he obviously doesn't have the intelligence. I see you are utilizing the low hanging fruit as a bomb thrower.

Boy,.......you’re just making friends all around, aren’ t you?

But,.......as you’ve told us,......you work for UPS,.....and you don’t need.....”friends”.......because they pay you a wad of money large enough to choke a horse.....

Or , at least,.........that’s what your supervisors said, anyway.......

You must be a ball of fun on the UPS threads.......Are you already trying to convince your co-workers to take ........ANYTHING.......the company offers so you don’t upset your overlords?

We’ll all have to de-camp en masse to the UPS threads after ABF contract vote is done, and see how you ....”perform”......in front of your fellow employees during UPS contract talks......

I can hardly wait,.......Being retired,..I have a low threshold for entertainment.........

Boy,.......you’re just making friends all around, aren’ t you?

But,.......as you’ve told us,......you work for UPS,.....and you don’t need.....”friends”.......because they pay you a wad of money large enough to choke a horse.....

Or , at least,.........that’s what your supervisors said, anyway.......

You must be a ball of fun on the UPS threads.......Are you already trying to convince your co-workers to take ........ANYTHING.......the company offers so you don’t upset your overlords?

We’ll all have to de-camp en masse to the UPS threads after ABF contract vote is done, and see how you ....”perform”......in front of your fellow employees during UPS contract talks......

I can hardly wait,.......Being retired,..I have a low threshold for entertainment.........
Canary the UPS contract is all but passed, UPS Teamsters, aren't silly, delicate snow flakes. there will be the customary, saber rattling and chest pounding. A strike vote for good measure. then presto, contract is passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.