Ca.pizza Got Pranked For A $700.00 Order.

well frankly, i blame the pizza place for NOT getting confirmation/payment BEFORE the first pizza was even started.

when an order THAT big comes over the phone, ALWAYS BE SUSPICIOUS and get all the credit card info FIRST, (and GET APPROVAL) or invite them to go there IN PERSON and pay IN CASH UP FRONT.

A few years back an overnight hotel manager destroyed the office/lobby by following instructions from a caller several states away. The caller started out by telling the young manager to break out a window for some safety reason. The caller continued instructing the inexperienced manager to break even more things till thousands of dollars damage was done. I think police were able to track the call. The story was that the caller was a teenager who had pulled similar pranks. I don't know if charges were filed & if there was a penalty for the caller.

A few years back an overnight hotel manager destroyed the office/lobby by following instructions from a caller several states away. The caller started out by telling the young manager to break out a window for some safety reason. The caller continued instructing the inexperienced manager to break even more things till thousands of dollars damage was done. I think police were able to track the call. The story was that the caller was a teenager who had pulled similar pranks. I don't know if charges were filed & if there was a penalty for the caller.
this is when, if you are new, you call the top manager and tell them. any job i have ever worked at, i had always been told to
"call so and so with any questions"....

gotta be one dumb SOB to start breaking things, by a phone caller.