XPO | camping world series Conway truck.

Yeah, I might be able to buy that, except for one reason. Last year the stands at the truck races looked the same as this year...vacant.

I would like to see other sports with lots of empty seats.Any one making millions playing sports doing drugs and burning lots of fuel in their limos and jets should feel the economy like we are feeling it.

Yeah, I might be able to buy that, except for one reason. Last year the stands at the truck races looked the same as this year...vacant.

Just because those race truck tix are way cheaper should not minimize that those are the real, the diehard NASCAR fans.

What a hard hit into the wall.
picture6log.jpg

picture5c.jpg

cwts.atl.high.three.145x93.jpg

Braun slams the wall Video
Colin Braun gets involved in a chain reaction wreck and gets sent hard in to the inside SAFER barrier.

Safety Dept. has ruled this a "preventable" accident. All mandated displinary
actions will be taken, and copies of all issued Letters of Instruction, and/or, termination proceedings will be forwarded to XGO in the next days truck mail.

Sincerly,

Con-Way Safety Dept.

(your partners in Safety)

Safety Dept. has ruled this a "preventable" accident. All mandated displinary
actions will be taken, and copies of all issued Letters of Instruction, and/or, termination proceedings will be forwarded to XGO in the next days truck mail.

Sincerly,

Con-Way Safety Dept.

(your partners in Safety)

Sorry Big Boy!!...

He is exempt because he can't say "exeption free on time delivery"

Rat :loser:

BUT;

Did he ask for the extra (ISWM) dent?

Now why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?...

With you and John L. being best buds all ya' gotta do is ring him up...get Colin's password for the portal and you will know...:wtflol:

Geesh!!!

Rat :biglaugh:

FRIEND!?!?!

John still won't show me the NASCAR truck racing secret handshake like he keeps promising!

AND he sez I gotta live my own dream.

FRIEND!?!?!

John still won't show me the NASCAR truck racing secret handshake like he keeps promising!

He's just stringing you along to see if you are worthy..once you do the deed you will get the handshake and a special Con-Way encoder ring. You will also receive a really nifty smoker...just ask w99...he has one (I think its lavender!)

Rat :nutkick:

con-way truck.

NASCAR.COM has the #6 hitting the wall and lifting off the ground.That's gotta hurt.

oh great now i know we need more green horns out there. guess we will have to pay for that one.no profit their.dont care about racing so they can loose it anytime.just my opinion.