FedEx Freight | Can I ask a Fedex Ground question here?

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Or is it the wrong place?

I'll ask and someone can direct me to the right "department" and no funny stuff guys... :nono: :biglaugh:

Ok, I get a call and someone is :hyper: about their pkg because the last scan was in... say.... OH and they are in CA. That last scan was on July 2 and commitment day is 7/9/2010. No exceptions, no delays, no more details.

So what is going on? Is the pkg on a trailer with other pkgs going to same SC and it doesn't stop along the way... or is it relayed from SC to SC but not scanned? I just need an answer to calm down these people that think that little spoiled Johnny should have gotten his new $594 cellphone. YESTERDAY. (can you tell I had to deal with a mother over her son't cellphone today??)

If I can get it explained then most calm down, less calls for reattempts, etc etc etc. Of course there will always be those that you can't calm down. Oh well.

I'll be glad when Ground sets up commitment times.

Thanks guys in advance :thumbsup:

Scoot over to the cell phone forum howardforums.com. They hate FedEx and love to vent about our deplorable customer service, lost/ damage phones, etc. ;) The complaints escalate every time a new phone is released.....

phones pkgs are too small for contractors to bother with I guess. Same thing happened to my wife, with her phone. Not to mention once a month they put a pkg for the house across the street on our porch!!! EVERY MONTH!!!!!! house number is right on the door!!

I would try to track the package now. The trailer could of just arrived and the package scanned and put out for delivery this morning.

Thanks everyone, I found the FedEx Ground and Express forum waaaaay down on the bottom of this board. So sorry to have bothered ya'll.

Heck no, after the screaming, yelling, griping and moaning I hear all day from the other CSRs with me I don't need to hear any more :biglaugh: